Did you get an Extended Warranty?

aer0sense

WiiChat Member
Nov 24, 2006
Toronto, Canada
Wii Online Code
2597-7255-1945-8246
I didn't...its a bit to pricey. Though I registered on Nintendo's website to get myself 3 months more warranty :D.

I think I can still get it, but I have had my gamecube for 3years now or so and it never broke down. So is it really worth it?

Last edited:
Nah, it seems the Wii is pretty well built. Not to mention if it really did brake down on you a year or two from now... you only have to spend $250 to get a new one. It's not that big of a deal to me.

Will be paying for mine on Credit Card - so if it does mess up I can just calim back against the card company. :)

I bought it, $40 worth spending imo

If your system breaks and you're saving everything on there... you will be in trouble

Plus $40 now <> $250 (even if there is a slim chance of breaking)

You spent 40 dollars on the warranty? Who the hell raped you? I only spent 30 dollars on my warranty, which isn't a bad price at all.

Kamikaze said:
You spent 40 dollars on the warranty? Who the hell raped you? I only spent 30 dollars on my warranty, which isn't a bad price at all.

Oh NOES! A whole $10 off!

istockphoto_361992_cash.jpg

Lethal said:
Mother jokes? You in gradeschool?

It was the right moment for an immature mother joke. 10 dollars less than something in which you pay for is quite a bargain.

:lol: :lol: I was just messin' with you there tough guy. Calm down. I do hear there is a special on chewing gum at your local food store though. Better hurry.

ABC said:
Nah, it seems the Wii is pretty well built. Not to mention if it really did brake down on you a year or two from now... you only have to spend $250 to get a new one. It's not that big of a deal to me.

Ya, and by then we'll probably have choices of other colors or some other more advanced features than came with the release model.

Kamikaze said:
a 2 year warrenty for $40 is fine by me

Back