DID YOU KNOW? (multitask)

HOOT

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2011
In multiplayer just drop your pistol for any gun you find on the floor. Instant multitask no matter what level your at.

I appreciate some may already know this.
I also understand that it is obviously far less practical than spawning with the guns ready.
The benifits are that it's far quicker to change weapon than to reload.
You can also have 2 of the same weapon, eg terralite x2 :)

Finally just want to point out that I hardly ever do it unless
A) I have the time/opportunity to and,
B) am on a big map (outpost/memorial) and can have an assault rifle to back up a sniper.
Enjoy
lvl 26. (10% to 56) YAY!

FC: 2871-3279-0214
Pm me if added.

that is all

Actually you can't pick up two of the same weapon. If you run over a weapon you currently have your current weapon reloads. Goes for primary and secondary.

i'll only pick something up if its really good (like a strata or a sniper with a thermal scope) because it is risky to stand still in this kind of game

Actually you can't pick up two of the same weapon. If you run over a weapon you currently have your current weapon reloads. Goes for primary and secondary.

You're right. i am wrong
got a bit carried away methinks.

What happens when you die...=/

Your family will have a funeral and celebrate your life.
depending on if you're buried or cremated you'll either decompose slowly OR be burnt at over 1000degrees and put in a jar for the mantlepiece.

As for the afterlife... you will go to heaven because you have had a good life and been kind.
If you commit suicide and blow up lots of westerners you will also get 70 virgins to please you for eternity...so im told.

hope that answers that.

you can have the same wepon with diffrent attachments like a strata with reflex and a strata with ACOG scope.But if you run out of ammo in one clip and you switch over that clip will be gone to.

Username:a10yo.tk

FC:345679937405

lvl:51

In multiplayer just drop your pistol for any gun you find on the floor. Instant multitask no matter what level your at.

I appreciate some may already know this.
I also understand that it is obviously far less practical than spawning with the guns ready.
The benifits are that it's far quicker to change weapon than to reload.
You can also have 2 of the same weapon, eg terralite x2 :)

Finally just want to point out that I hardly ever do it unless
A) I have the time/opportunity to and,
B) am on a big map (outpost/memorial) and can have an assault rifle to back up a sniper.
Enjoy
lvl 26. (10% to 56) YAY!

FC: 2871-3279-0214
Pm me if added.

that is all

:-/ wasn't this posted somewhere on here before?

Oh wait, nevermind.

Last edited:
Back