Did you like somthing really bad, but it got lost or stolen?

SSBBFan101

Meta-Knight's # 1 Fan
Jun 18, 2007
Behind your local game retailer.
Wii Online Code
8246-2463-9009-5471
yea, something like this happened to me a long time ago, i think i was 9 or 10.
i had this really cool ssj4 gogeta action figure, about 15 inches high, and could do all these cool poses but....

then it got stolen by these mexican kids. (not racist, but still angry about it)
has something like this happened to you?

I always wanted a doll that looked like me. There were basically just blonde, blue eyed dolls...and then came black dolls and brown haired, green eyed dolls. I wanted a tan skinned black haired, brown eyed doll. Something that had my features. Is that too much to ask for a little multi-racial ethnically ambiguous kid?
...I FINALLY FOUND ONE, when I was about 6...and accidentally dropped it off a ski lift.

My Ex-neice stole my PS2 memory card
Small crime I hear you say
But then you realise it was nearly full of my arcade game pack saves and high scores that took me ages to get
There was a lot of 100% done games on there (every charicter/level unlocked)

She said "I lost it"

Nothing to drastic really.
I had this First Edition Charizard (Pokemon for those who don't know) and I was so stoked I had it. Then at school this kid challenged me to a duel type thing, he had a Blastoise and wanted to battle my Charizard. Winner got the other person's card, and his could do double damage on me etc. So I lost. He took the card, but later I got my friend who was 3 grades ahead of me at the time to take it back from him :lol:

And nowadays I am extra careful about things going missing.
Although my sister tends to steal Cd's and things, but its not hard to find out when she is blaring them on her Cd player :lol:

When I was younger, I had this stuffed tiger which I named Raja which had been given to me by my grandparents. Anyways, about five to six years ago I managed to lose it somehow and haven't seen it since.. It was more of a keepsake item as my grandfather passed away a couple years ago..

I can't really say that I've had much stolen from me..

i had my pokemon red version game with me at my sisters soccer game (mom made me go lol) and i took it out of my gameboy to play a different game and the next thing i knew, it was gone. my pokemon red with 138 pokemon (+mew and Missing No.) was gone. that wasnt a very happy day for me :(

well my cousin "barrowed" 3 of my gamecube games and when i asked for them back he said he let his friend "barrow" them lets just say i never got them back!

well i liked my nintendo ds, it got stolen. i was at school and it was in my back pack, and some one went through it and stole it, along with tony hawks downhill jam and golden sun(the first one for gba) i was so mad cuz i didnt get a chance to play golden sun yet :cryin:

i got one........

i got a nano ipod like a year ago. it was actually my VERY FIRST ipod ive ever owned. and i LOVED it. i jus loved the fact that all my songs fit into one lil device. i took it EVERYWHERE. to my school, road trips, to bed (LOL sounds weird). i mean, i couldnt imagine being without it. i felt nude without it. and so, the months went by without a flaw.

i had this habbit of leaving my stuff WHEREVER in my house. like, i never expected to lose it. i would leave it on the sofa, or on the table, and later find it. but there came this one day, where i KNEW for a FACT that i left it on my sofa, but for some ****in reason, i NEVER found it. it jus absolutely DISSAPEARED. i was like WTF?? i can honestly say, i dont know whatever happened to that ipod. it got lost jus as fast as i got it. it sucked major ass. its been about two years i think, and no ones ever found it. its a really weird mystery. no one took it. i jus got lost in my house. i still live in that house, but......... its GONE :(

I lost the most awesome headphones ever that I got with this MP3 player I won when I was 12 or something, they werre the best (aslo first) set of headphones and I'm still yet to find a pair as good as them (I'm only talking about ear plug headphones).

I also lost Tetris DS quite recently, it strange how much you realise you use something when you don't have it

oh what a story i have.

Imagine this:

November 2002 willy has gone to france for a couple of months, so willy's there and is toked about all the SNES games there, i buy heaps. come back to australia to find that i left my pandy panda at portugal, man was i ever pissed, so i enter my house and find my newly wrapped..in.....glad wrap gamecube i had fun, so i looked around the house nothing really changed then i saw

MY SNES
WAS
GONE

i asked my dad (who stayed in australia) where it went he said he gave it to my uncle, couple days later i visit my uncle and find all my controller wires chewed by my cousins that really grinded my ****, i bought awesome games for my snes and now the controllers dont work.

a couple of weeks later vivst my uncle again and BAM all my games are gone- mario world, pinochio, KInstinct all of the good ones gone

i have the snes right now, a 2 nd party controller and 3 games

battletoads in battle maniacs :thumbsup:
Robocop 3 :wtf:

and...batman forever.....:eek:ut: :ee5k: :devil: :mad2: :mad: :nono: :mad5: :yikes:

Back