diddy kong racing ds

Excite Truck

a new 360 owner
Jan 7, 2007
maryland
Wii Online Code
0215-4612-4224-9027
i just pre orderd this game at game crazy. i cant wait till it comes out. the one for n64 is my favorite game and now that its portable and has wifi and new characters its going to be the best game eva IMO. do any of you guys want it?:ciappa:

I think I heard somewhere that it WAS NOT going to be WiFi compatable. Then again, I could be wrong. Off to go surf the net to see if I am right.

EDIT : my mistake, 8-player single-card multiplayer (DS download play), 8-player multi-card multiplayer and 8-player Wi-Fi play [4].

the guy at the store said it was. i hope it is. if its not it wont matter it still will be awsome.

I never played the original on the 64, but im gonna take a guess and say theres a good chance i'll like this because it's pretty much the same thing as MK (from what i know).

Probably. But thats only because i haven't played my DS in such a long time. :p

its going to be like mario kart but it has an adventure mode and boss races which made it an awsome racing game.

its a port from the N64 one but there is more levels and new characters and wifi. so its a sort of a port.

hmm from what i heard its just gonna be a straight trade across. but i hope im wrong and i think i am. cause thats not nintendo. ahhaha game is gonna be tightt.

Back