Didnt Get Raped

did you fall asleep?
is your face a bit slimy even though you havn't started puberty?
does your bum hurt?
is your hair pulled back?

we need to get to the bottom of this.

Lol I was afraid of getting robbed so for the eight hours I didnt sleep. Only one awake in the whole lot. Now that I think about it, why didn't I jack one of there DS'

Just because you didn't feel or see somebody rape you, doesn't mean that they didn't. I'm pretty sure you did get raped, or at least someone dropped off some love-spackle into your hair.

Meh... PS3 lineup was wack... Couldn't really trust anyone. So me and my buddies slept in shifts... Wii lineup was alot more friendly. Nintendo fans are cooler.

BTW:
PS3: Waited in line for 17 hours... DIDN'T GET ONE!
Wii: Waited in line for 2 hours... Got one!

Last edited:
Nintendo fans are cooler.

Yeah man, the Wii line that I was in on the morning of Black Friday was great. Made a bunch of new friends and talked video games with people i've never met before for about 6 hours straight. Nintendo fans are the best.

jowii said:
Yeah man, the Wii line that I was in on the morning of Black Friday was great. Made a bunch of new friends and talked video games with people i've never met before for about 6 hours straight. Nintendo fans are the best.

I second that, I waited the same day. I was first in line and made new friends in line, we talked all night long. It really helped speed up the time. I just wish I took down like an e-mail or something of theirs so I could e-mail them later on and get their wii number. It's all good. Nintendo lines "You don't gotta worry about getting shot"

yea in my line there was 2 twins that i talked to, they were pretty cool and i learned alot of nintendo stuff, but the weird thing is and i have waited in two lines, no matter what you're in line for whatever it is it seems like the last thing people wanna talk about. like i asked this one guy after talkin to him for a hour what game he was gettn and he was like for what? and i said your wii and he was like ohh yea... as if he had forgotten about it, but then he said red steel which is wat alot of people wanted on launch.

Thats why I payed someone else $70 to wait for me. I slept nicely at home in my bed.

Back