AoW Sniper
Aug 5, 2007
Wii Online Code
7056-1267-5651-1420
Ok first off there is the wii blaster

WiiBlaster.jpg

Then Nintendo announced the Wii Zapper

WiiZapper.jpg

There are also a couple of other ones not produced by Nintendo....but they look tight...

Wii Light Gun

WiiLightGun.jpg

Wii 2 in 1 Combined Light Gun

Wii2in1CombinedLightGun.jpg

Wii Gun Hazard

WiiGunHazard.jpg

I personally would think of getting the Wii 2 in 1 Combined Light Gun or Wii Gun Hazard.

The link to these accessories is http://videogame.brando.com.hk/prod_list.php?dept_id=020

im sorry if there probably is already another thread about this....i just wanted to inform you guys on dis....

I personally like the look of the Wii Light Gun and the Wii Gun Hazard. I will decide which one to get when they are finally released.

they are released...just go to the website and you can buy them :) :) :)

When will they effin' learn that the nunchuck should go IN FRONT OF the wii-mote.

Haven't they ever shot a gun before? I think I'm gonna throw something together with legos or something.

it would depend on the game but the wii hazzard has the best combanation for re4 where you still have easy access to the a button

Brawny said:
When will they effin' learn that the nunchuck should go IN FRONT OF the wii-mote.

Haven't they ever shot a gun before? I think I'm gonna throw something together with legos or something.
if they put the numbchuck on the front it would block the sensor bar. what they need to do is redesign the zapper and give us the options to change button layouts and we can use the z button as the trigger.

also if you look on ebay you can find a lot of these wii guns for real cheap, i think i saw a bundel where they had a steering wheel, golf club, baseball bat, tennis racket and some thing where it made the wii mote look like a regular ps2 controller, and the wii blaster for like 30 bucks

It wouldn't block it if you set it down a bit.... A true rifle/shotgun emulation would lay the nunchuck forwards anyways....not this ghey thompson thing they got going on.

well yeah but putting the Nunchukck there would be quite complicated

If I would get anything it would be the zapper or light gun, but yeah, it's kind of stupid, becasue it's just a piece of plastic, and you can just use the remote and nunchuck without a clamp. That's all it is, a clamp.

{Axtlár} said:
Whoa buddy!! triple posting is prohibited!
correct yourself if i typed the same thing three times it would be prohibited. those are three differnt posts. just cause no one responded yet doesnt make it prohibited. any way what are u the forum police.

Back