different wii colours??

dark samus

come to the dark side....
Aug 22, 2007
victoria, australia
Wii Online Code
7159-9733-2785-0220
i just thought maybe there is a way to get a different coulored wii, (by the way i'm a newbie) but maybe if you where determined enough- you could spraypaint your wii, do you think it would work?

Decalgirl.com has a platinum and a black shell for your wii, again it will void your warrenty.

it voids the warrenty because you have to disassemble your wii to put it on and once you open up youre wii nintendo will not cover future malfunctions (wether you caused it by opening it or not) i see no problem with this cause few ppl have probs. with wii.

a smarter option would be to check out the Skins from decal girl, their really good and cover all of your Wii. they have i think 11 pages of skins to choose from as well as skins for all other systems/handhelds/ipods/zunes etc. etc. cool website.

I don't think the different colors have been confirmed. So at this stage thats still pretty much a rumor

^You're right.
All just rumours for now.
Just get a skin from decalgirl. I have one and it looks pretty sweet. Relatively easy to put on, they look nice, can take it off without any residue.

Spray painting wouldn't be good. If you get it on/in any of the vents or buttons it could screw it up. I would not suggest spray painting it.

Last edited:
You can also get plastic 'skins' from skinit.com which will change the appearance of your wii and not void the warantee.

Dr. Mom

Back