different wiimote cursors?

dark samus

come to the dark side....
Aug 22, 2007
victoria, australia
Wii Online Code
7159-9733-2785-0220
imagine downloadable wiimote cursors (the little hand with a 1) found on shop channel in wiiware, or maybe a channel where you can customize wii menu, and all other stuff eg. coulors, different default settings?

pretty pointless but would waste some time lol:yesnod:

Wii_Smurf said:
Thats a nice little addition. A whole selectable interface would be better though

yeah and im sure it wouldnt be too hard to implement .

I hate that fookin hand !

I like it the way it is. Could get messy having differant cursors.

Marc said:
I like it the way it is. Could get messy having differant cursors.

It woud be nice to have some customisation options , if you like it how it is then u dont have to change it .
Features such as screensavers and backgrounds , customisable folders for games or channels and different cursors would go down well with me

I think that is a great idea. This will definitely make everyone's start menu very unique and can be easily downloaded via the Shopping Channel.

Yeah so that we could all make our wii unique even though it got already their unique wii number but hey....If you got your start menu changed more people would notice it...And it wouldn't be difficult for nintendo to make some changes in this Because it got an upgrading software!!! It would be nice like to send this suggestion to Nintendo. Special add backgrounds and change colors..

Well in the cursos thingy jajaja what else would we have? An arrow like the pc? I think the hands are o.k. or they could change it to anything but not an arrow...^_^

Eddy04 said:
Well in the cursos thingy jajaja what else would we have? An arrow like the pc? I think the hands are o.k. or they could change it to anything but not an arrow...^_^

How about a dancing mario instead

i had this idea a while ago, but it was more detailed lol.

my idea was, when you play a game, each game automatically puts a content pack on you wii which you access on a channel, this content should be stuff like.

wii menu themes, wii cursors,
wii message board envelopes, stickers, stamps.
clothing for your miis.
different clocks.
Pictures.
channel borders,
menues bottons.
writing fonts.
wii menue music

stuff like that
would also incourage people to buy more games

Ya and on halloween there would be zombie cursors and x-mas there would be a red glove cursor it would be pretty cool

I like your idea daviduk200 it is jajaja a dancing mario!

Hey guys these are really good ideas, like jcpackers said. It is much better to have them in wiiware than in games...Cause then only the gamers who buy the game can get them...Instead if it is in wiiware then everyone can get them for free. XD

We could actually send a letter of suggestions like these...It is not a difficult action that nintendo can do. Cause the wii is all about firmware and software modification! So that changes are not the difficult. They can do this..I might actually put it in everybody votes channel..They actually read you polls you know?

A friend of mine was celebrating cause He saw his poll in Everybody votes channel.

Eddy04 said:
We could actually send a letter of suggestions like these...It is not a difficult action that nintendo can do.

thats gives me an idea , a letter to nintendo thread where we can all input our ideas then when its finished everyone who has had a hand in it should copy the letter and send it .
could be worth a punt !

Im gonna create a thread now and see what happens

Back