diNovo Mini™ Keyboard - Palm sized, BT/USB!

lmao nice response... if ti was white I'd prob consider it...

Whats with the hideous flip top? I'd snap it off on purpose straight away...
Surely theres better options out there....

Holy hell expensive, looks nice though.

I'm opposed to buying things with random capitalization in the word. :D

It looks cute. But I'm already using my Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and love it. It feels better and costs way cheaper than the one listed.

i doubt that bluetooth KB will work

Skorp said:
Ummm yeah, where's idjut, she'll sort out this mess.
i doubt that bluetooth KB will work -- my microsoft KB is bluetooth with a dongle and it won't work on the wii. i believe your keyboard's USB dongle is very similar to off the shelf USB dongle.

this is a very cool find DT... i see many people struggling to use a laptop keyboard on the plane, but this could solve their problem.

and now... for skorp

MadCatz's Wireless Thumbpad (for PS2/PS3) -- $25 after shipping.
I love it!
  • Pros:
    • It's very Mini and nearly the size of a blackberry keyboard
    • auto-off feature
    • for how little I'll probably type, perfect.
    • it works with the wii
      • packed and designed with PS3 in mind, but works on wii and on PCs. :yesnod:
  • Cons: Black, Not white.
267253.jpg

[/color]

Jeebus!

I sort of glossed over the price - yeah, that's officially "Silly Expensive".

I have a nice compact wireless KB leftover from our now dormant HTPC - never really had an issue with finding a comfortable spot for it.

BTW, I thought any USB keyboard would work with the Wii - regardless of whether the USB interface was wired or wireless back upstream to the keyboard itself?

most common wireless keyboards... but not all...

bluetooth based dongles (or modified bluetooth) won't work.
if i remember right, my wireless microsoft keyboard is labeled bluetooth, but the dongle really only supports the keyboard and mouse... i couldn't support another BT device on that dongle... unless there's an unsupported hack... so i madeup the term modified bluetooth :)

Back