Dirty BestBuy B@$7@rds

white89gt

WiiChat Member
Oct 18, 2006
So, I log into my bestbuy.com account to check the status of my TLOZ:TP pre-order which is supposed to be at my house on Friday and what do I see? BACKORDERED!!!!! $hit!!!!!! Those dirty bastards told me I'd have it on the 17th last week and now, who knows? Anyway, just had to vent.....maybe I'll find one at Wal-Mart so I can cancel the online order.

damn straight!!! if i can find one local before my order with them ships, its getting cancelled.

Thats lame, Best Buy shouldn't let you preorder unless they're really really sure. It leaves you helpless... lame!!!

Don't feel bad, I was suppose to get my LOZ and Red Steel today, and it doesn't look like that's going to happen because I believe wal-mart ships usps and i already got my daily mail.

My order for wii at play.com was too late, but im in the UK, so had enough time to cancel and get in at another site. Hopefully they will be fine. I guess you'll be standing outside your local game shop come saturday night now then?

Damn, I just checked and it's the same for me. I'm cancelling today.

chessaholic said:
My order for wii at play.com was too late, but im in the UK, so had enough time to cancel and get in at another site. Hopefully they will be fine. I guess you'll be standing outside your local game shop come saturday night now then?

I'm not standing outside anywhere. If I can't get it, then I can't get it......but one way or another I'm getting it. Since the store I'm getting my Wii from is doing a midnight launch, I'll just run by Wal-Mart right after and see if I can pick up a copy. If not, I'll keep checking around either until I find one of my best buy order ships. [CARTMAN] I hate you Best Buy! [/CARTMAN]

Well, maybe they're not so dirty after all. I just got an update email saying that the new release date is the 19th, so maybe I'll have it by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week......that is if I can't find it somewhere Saturday night or Sunday during the day.

Mine probably says the same thing, but i cant get on the damn best buy sign in page! UUGGH!:incazzato:

hmmm well it seems you arnt the only one this happenend to another guy at Walmart!

I ordered red steel and rayman from bestbuy, was supposed to ship today but says out of stock now. I could really care less are regular price is 59.99 but I got both of them for 49.99 each so I can wait.

I will pick up zelda when I pick up my wii so that will pass the time :p

Well, I take back all the bad things I said about Besy Buy earlier in this thread. I just got an email today from them saying that my copy of Twilight Princess is packaged and will ship on Monday morning. Since I've got next day shipping, I'll have it Tuesday afternoon. Kick ass!!!!

im just gonna get my preordered wii and pick zleda on the way there should be at least one for every system they bring into the store maybe double that

in touch with the wii said:
im just gonna get my preordered wii and pick zleda on the way there should be at least one for every system they bring into the store maybe double that

I was going to try to get one tonight, but since they've already got it packed up and sitting on the dock I'll just wait. What's another day or two in the grand scheme of things? I've been waiting about 8 months for the Wii. It won't kill me to wait until Tuesday for Zelda.

Back