disaster day crisis

nintendo crab

hope hosptal surgeon.
May 18, 2006
uk birmingham.
what are your thoughts on disaster day of crisis?, personaly it's one of my favorites.
it looks like it fully uses the wii's awsome gameplay defanately a best buy.;)

From what I've heard it sounds like it'll be the video game version of those really bad American disaster films. Still, it looks a little interesting.

I think it shows that Nintendo aren't doing a cutesy thing all the time. I'm glad they're doing something like this - based in the "real world". Wouldn't have had the same effect if it was "Mushroom Kingdom's disaster: day of crisis"!

I think it will be a good one (hopefully). I mean, has anybody ever not actually criticised the characters in a disaster movie because they seem to be inept at surviving? Lol. I know I have...

Napalmbrain said:
From what I've heard it sounds like it'll be the video game version of those really bad American disaster films. Still, it looks a little interesting.
oh good, I'm glad the general American public aren't the only ones who think they're awful.

Need some more attention

registerednerd said:
I've heard of it, found a brief description and a (literally) 5 second video, but I havn't seen any gameplay whatsoever

Exactly, not much have been revelead. Although i find the concept original (fighting/evading the mother nature), i'm really eager to know more about the gameplay especially on how the wiimote and nunchuk will be used

For the trailer and the fact that is one of the possible launch titles it promises to be one of the best games ever

Arcadium said:
For the trailer and the fact that is one of the possible launch titles it promises to be one of the best games ever

I've read about it and it sounds interesting but where did u find the traailer for it:confused:

Back