Disaster: Day of Crisis.

BlightedArt

vv OMG Emo hampster!! vv
Sep 18, 2006
New Zealand.
Is anyone else interested in this game? It looks quite cool but apparantly it was a bit unsung at E3 and even afterwards. No idea when the release and such is, but the concept behind it is really cool.

I'll just link you so you can get a synopsis if you've not heard of it before:

IGN: Disaster: Day of Crisis Preview

You gotta laugh at the backstory though... =P

It's like "Thank you for attending this meeting today... Okay, we want a game where there's a butt-load of natural disasters n' shiznit going on around you!! But we need some backstory for depth..."

"Uh.... uh..."

"You're a secret agent of somekind and that makes it believable that you're able to withstand natural disasters with your cunning, whit and strength."

*slams table* "BRILLIANT! Okay that's all today, who's for a beer?"

BlightedArt said:
You gotta laugh at the backstory though... =P

It's like "Thank you for attending this meeting today... Okay, we want a game where there's a butt-load of natural disasters n' shiznit going on around you!! But we need some backstory for depth..."

"Uh.... uh..."

"You're a secret agent of somekind and that makes it believable that you're able to withstand natural disasters with your cunning, whit and strength."

*slams table* "BRILLIANT! Okay that's all today, who's for a beer?"
lmao. sounds good! :lol:

Haz said:
Not due for release until 30th March. It is on my 'to get list' as it looks very entertaining.
i saw one screenshot before of gameplay. just one. I don't know where to find it now.

oh, wait, found it:
scan_01.jpg

30th March... Damn...

That screenshot looks interesting, but very small.

*notices something* Noooooo! Time based level!! :(

yes I am!
I am going to buy this game and I will enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!
....I am just into survival games and I cant wait to see what they are doing with the wiimote!

Back