Disc vibrates/buzzes in Wii during play

mym6

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2007
ND USA
I sent my Wii in this past weekend due to a loud vibration/buzz coming from it while playing games. I'm curious if anyone else has had this problem.

The problem occurs after playing for a few minutes, as the Wii warms up. It gets loud enough that it's louder than the game music and my projector, which sounds like a small fan at all times. The sound will always be there, but will change in loudness depending on what you're doing. Metroid will be loud continuously as it seems it is always streaming data off the disc as you go from room to room. Paper Mario would get louder each time I entered a house or exited it.

happens to me in loading screens but then it goes away, i remember this a lot in farcry vengeance it was really loud, maybe my wii was just trying to tell me to get that piece of crap out of it.

The Godfather did that to mine

Yeah Im having the same problem. i was playing the godfather for like 5 hours and it just started buzzing. It hasnt stopped since then, every time i put a disc in. I thought it was the fan or something.

The Godfather did that to mine

Yeah Im having the same problem. i was playing the godfather for like 5 hours and it just started buzzing. It hasnt stopped since then, every time i put a disc in. I thought it was the fan or something. Ive read a few other people having a similar problem after playing the godfather too.

Heres the solution:

Dont stop believing.

Hold onto that feeling

Back