Disconnecters

unska

WiiChat Member
Oct 23, 2007
I'm sure there's a post of this but I'm so fed up I have to make my own topic..

Like 50% of the players online disconnects just before they are about to lose.. It's driving me mad. :mad5:

YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT BAD??!!? My internet cuts off before i can even start a match! I would have 50 wins and 2 losses!
but i now i have 50 wins 2losses and 19 losses when it thinks i forfeit when my net cuts off.
I almost broke my wiimote coz i was so pissed off DX

Lamar sort your Internet out. And you're spelling.

As for people who disconnect, yes it's annoying but remember. They get a loss for it and they lose 10 points. Plus if they disconnect after the first match they get 2 losses instead plus the pre-said 10 point deduction.

i know what you mean! I HATE IT WHEN THEY DISCONNECT!!! take your damn asswooping like a man!

zapasant93 said:
i know what you mean! I HATE IT WHEN THEY DISCONNECT!!! take your damn asswooping like a man!

you don't get 2 losses if you disconnect in the first match, just one. plus a buddy of mine has found a way to disconnect against cheaters/cheap players that must fool nintendo into thinking it or the other person disconnected because he never has taken a loss doing in yet, its awesome

iggypop said:
you don't get 2 losses if you disconnect in the first match, just one. plus a buddy of mine has found a way to disconnect against cheaters/cheap players that must fool nintendo into thinking it or the other person disconnected because he never has taken a loss doing in yet, its awesome
I failed to see anything awesome on that.

Wii_Smurf said:
Lamar sort your Internet out. And you're spelling.

hey wii_smurf...not that it matters too much, but you used the contraction of "you are" instead of the possessive term "your." kinda ironic how you're telling him to sort his spelling out.

unska said:
I failed to see anything awesome on that.

Agreed. I don't see one positive thing about your friend inventing a way to disconnect on players that are beating him without taking a loss. In fact, this is awful, awful news, and I'm glad it's probably not true.

Disconnectors are a part of online gaming life. But you should'nt be upset when it happens. Why? Because, well, your score on the MSC: Domination Draft doesn't impress anybody or count for anything anytime anywhere ever.

It's like crying over spilt whoopass. Just grab yourself a fresh can and open it up on someone else.

6th game in a row where the enemy disconnects.. yay! i really really really hope Nintendo will fix this asap!

It's not Nintendos fault.
When you discon your wii remote should use its rumble feture for 48 hours. :lol:

Back