PtonJalken

Ptowwnaagee!
Dec 25, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
7740-5070-1158-5119
Warning: Spoilers ahead

Lets all talk about the Zelda ending.

I consider the ending from the Death of Zant to the end of the game. Cause alot happens and begins to end there. what bout u guys?

Final swordfight with Ganondwarf i found farely hard (didnt have fairies, still won but with 1.5 hearts lol. It was sweet tho)

Dummest thing was Midna blowing up the mirror tho. but i geuss she wanted to protect both realms?

And of course, No Save at the end :p damn u nintendo. good ending tho.

9.99999/10

just beat the game...as in the "the end" screen is still on my tv...lol what an awesome game best game ive ever played. my mates just got his wii from toys r us so hes bagged it to borrow...im gonna have a hard time not telling him stuff...but as for the ending i almost found it sad she destroyed the mirror tbh. i was really suprised how easy gant was and how cool midna looked in true form! just have to wait for the next zelda game on the wii :p

i think i kind of played zelda too much coz i kinda finished it and obtained everything within a week, i found ganon pretty easy except the fact that i got really annoyed during the jousting as i kept on being knocked off again and again by the knights he summons and didnt find out how to dodge them after a while.
the ending was a bit disappoinying coz it just shows link returning home at the end and then it freezes and u cant save and no special things happen.

i had a feeling it would freeze, just like the N64 Zeldas.

I froze for me then then went into that trailer were link rides his horse then you see the wolf howling at the moon then it goes back to the regular start screen

The ending battle with Zant was the the most challenging battles I had in zelda yet. But yes when midena offed Zant I found it kinda funny. But now the battle with Ganondorf that was the best of all battles at the very end when u have the last hit on him is like so awesome. But the ending in my opinion could of been better. Well I still need to collect poe souls after that I got everything. Zelda is still the best game for the wii so far in my eyes.

i was thinkin it would start raining at the end or sumthin, then hyrule floods and the great sea, in windwaker, is formed. wat i wanna know is where this one fits with the other zeldas, wasnt someone makin a timeline?

Ness said:
i was thinkin it would start raining at the end or sumthin, then hyrule floods and the great sea, in windwaker, is formed. wat i wanna know is where this one fits with the other zeldas, wasnt someone makin a timeline?

I've been trying to develop a timeline recently, and I'm aware someone else on this forum is as well. At the moment I think Twilight Princess is placed at some time between Link to the Past and the original Legend of Zelda, and I believe Wind Waker doesn't take place until later on. Maybe Phantom Hourglass (which is out later this year for DS, and is the sequel to Wind Waker) will provide us with answers.

Back