Discuss upcoming wii games

how could i forget Mario Kart Wii and Wii Fit. those two are gonna be awesome! Mario Kart with the steering wheel and Wii Fit with the balance board. some sweet games comin out!:cool:

I like every game you guys have mentioned except good old high school musical, but noone has said Medal of Honor Heroes 2. 32 players online!!!

i actually dont have a clue... anyone else know when its coming out. im sure that Nintendo havent got an exact date for it yet. end of this year, start of next year im guessing.

up coming games

Tony Hawks Proving Ground, HooKed fishing, Fifa 08, Ultimate Duck Hunting,
any one have any rough ideas on release dates for any of the above?

Fifa is due to be released on September 28th...can't wait! Although I am a bit worried about how it will control.

All release dates are at wii.ign.com/index/release.html

Games that look worthwhile:

Medal of Honor Heros 2
Super Smash
Fifa 08' (Anyone know if this will hvae online play?)
Mario Galaxy

asdfghjkl said:
WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL BULL SH*T!!! ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING!!! IF YOUR NOT ILL ACCEPT YOUR DIFFERENCES, BUT SERIOUSLY. o and i noticed caps is on, im too lazy too change it.

I think they were joking....:shocked:

Pikachu256 said:
No I Am Not Kidding About The High School Musicial Stuff, Sometimes I Like To Sit Back And Take A Break Of Gaming And Enjoy The Songs And Maybe Even Sing Along With Them

Hey, pickachu yea me to can't wait also high school musical 2 is coming out Auguast 17:smilewinkgrin:

I'm really waiting on the New Star Wars Lego game, due out this fall.

I really hope it's out in time for Christmas. My son and I play the first 2 SW Lego games several times a week on the PC, and I think the Wii version will be even better. (Even if it does reuse a lot of the existing content)

the games im waiting for are resident evil uc- mario kart wii- tales of symphonia knights of ratarosk- fire emblem goddess of dawn- and SSBB

Back