Disney / Pixar Cars 2 player mode?

tjollimore

WiiChat Member
Feb 14, 2008
Okay, I admit it, I have this game for my GameCube and have fun at it. It's simple and childish, but I just love the driving... ;)

Anyway, a friend of mine finally found a Wii for himself and his kids, and the kids are going nuts trying to figure out how to play this game (they bought it for the Wii) in 2 player mode (multiplayer, head to head or cooperative)... The option is greyed-out on their system, their controllers are synced (and work fine in other games for multiplayer), and there's no mention of this feature needing to be unlocked at some point in the single-player game.

Any help? This isn't a game for the 'serious gamer', so there's not a lot of information on the Net about it...

I got this game for my son for the wii And i could not figure it out so i returned it and got it for the GC and it took me awhile to figure out 2 player for for the GC. Sorry no help but i feel thier pain.

Kind of weird...I just got the game for the kids, and the multiplayer WAS available in one of the yellow "boxes" at the main screen. Only a few races were unlocked, though.

Maybe have them check in the option area??

Thanks for the replies. He told me this morning he'd figured it out by...reading the Wii manual!

Apparently, he'd overlooked two of the access panels in the front of the unit. One of them had the two GC controller ports and... the sync button! We'd overlooked this because all his other games triggered sync through software. Once that was pushed, along with the buttons on the controllers, it worked fine.

Back