Disney Princesses: Enchanted Journey

barboleda

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2007
Matthews, NC
My 6 year old (and I) are stuck on Jasmin's chapter 3 of this game and can not get the geese in the pen. Is there something I'm missing? It says to use my magic (which we're both doing) and the geese won't move. If anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

barboleda said:
My 6 year old (and I) are stuck on chapter 3 of tis game and can not get the geese in the pen. Is there something I'm missing? It says to use my magic (which we're both doing) and the geese won't move. If anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Probably best just googling it.

Most of the people on this forum don't play this kind of game

Thanks. I've been googling it. Unfortunately, it hasn't worked out well for me. I didnt think anyone else would have this problem, but oh well. Thanks anyway.

Help with Aladin

We did it by flocking them towards the pen while using the wand at the same time. You might have to flock only a few at at time but they will go towards the pen if you are behind them while using the magic.
Hope this helps!

If I get you right than try to flock a few at a time not all fo them if this doesn't help go to http://www.gamefaqs.com:yesnod:

Just search that game and just click on the FAQS tab and they hopefully will have one but I'm not sure they will hoep this helps, by the way most people on these forums don't play that game.

Back