Disney Says The Want Kh On Wii!

brigipson

worldsbestgamer
Nov 25, 2007
michigan
ok guys i cant give you the source cause i am on my wii but go to good and look up this search kingdom hearts wii. I it reads that with the relationship with nintendo and disney, disney says they want kh3 on wii. yeah check it out im confused can someone clarify that for me.

darksamus said:
The controls would be weird on the Wii, as basically everyone is used to the PS2 controller by now.

i'm not sure if KH will come to Wii, but the statement about being used the controller... well that could be argued about every game. Everyone was more used to a "normal" controller before Wii was released, so i don't think that that will have much bearing on if it does come to the platform or not.

Well, that article is an old one, and was simply saying that it would be good on the Wii.
At least that article was out last year, and rumors going around are saying that Kingdom Hearts Wii is on the next Nintendo Power.

Who's to say, we'll found out in a few days if its really in Nintendo Power. It would make sense, and I could see it happening. I hope it does.

darksamus said:
The controls would be weird on the Wii, as basically everyone is used to the PS2 controller by now.

worst argument ever. Gamecube controller. Classic controller. Motion support. you wouldnt buy this on wii JUST cause its KH. obviously there would probably be some kick arse integrated motion control.

CantGetAWii said:
Well, that article is an old one, and was simply saying that it would be good on the Wii.
At least that article was out last year, and rumors going around are saying that Kingdom Hearts Wii is on the next Nintendo Power.

Who's to say, we'll found out in a few days if its really in Nintendo Power. It would make sense, and I could see it happening. I hope it does.

Oh snap! When's that come out/!?1 supposed to be a huge RPG cover story right?

motion support would be gr8 on kingdom hearts
Tetsuya Nomura and Yuka Shinomura are very friendly wiyth Nintendo at the moment
Tetsuya worked on galaxy and Brawl
Yuka worked on brawl

samXcor3 said:
Oh snap! When's that come out/!?1 supposed to be a huge RPG cover story right?

Yeah, like Jimbo said Feb 15th I believe is when the March issue drops.

It must have been a glitch on the site or something because I've just checked it again and it's not there now. I seen it on there

Ive Got To Admit That KH On The Wii Would Be Excellent But I Dont Really See It Happenin...However, If Disney Are As Friendly With Nintendo As All You Guys Say Then Theres A Big Possibility!:yesnod:
It Would Rock If It Came Out For Wii Tho!:cornut:

Dragon Quest moved to wii with Swords
Okami made the transfer to wii
MGS had a game on GC at one point
so maybe KH is the next game from Sony to be betrayed for nintendo

Also Square-Enix is very friendly with Nintendo because of

Itadaki Street (DS)
Mario Hoops (DS) had FF characters on it
Nomura helped Nintendo with Brawl and Galaxy.
Shinomura worked on brawl with music
Also why for some reason was Sora put on Sakurai's list: Because Sakurai is good friends with Nomura and Nomura might have told him about Kingdom Hearts 3 on wii if there is such thing.

Last edited:
Back