Disorders and Steriotypes

Whoa, I did not know that a thing like that existed. Also, by the Christianity thread I assume you aren't that promiscuous so, how hard is it to keep your urges down?

To contribute, I am just extremely nearsighted.

I am a geek with a touch of jock.

Me, hmm. I'm colourblind :) suffer with headaches :) I enjoy both my own company and being with friends - yet I can't stand too much of either. I worry too easily :) and I suppose I care about my appearance :( such as.. walking along a road, I'll check a car window every so often for my reflection to check out my hair or whatever (seems gay considering I'm a guy (which is stereotypical in itself :))

If I was stereotyped, I haven't got a clue what I'd be, don't think there's a class for me :) :lol: I listen to proper Hip-hop, not that 'fiddy' rubbish. I wear jeans and groovy Peacocks T-Shirts when I'm out casually, and I play sport (in which I'll wear jogging bottoms or three-quarter length shorts) such as Football, Tennis, Basketball etc.. I want tp grow my hair longer, and I was in the process, until I got my haircut today and they cut the back too short :( don't want it like really long, don't even want it mullet-like, just want it longer :) so, I really don't know what I would be :D

~Marisa~ said:
nym·pho·ma·ni·a /ˌnɪmfəˈmeɪniə, -ˈmeɪnyə/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[nim-fuh-mey-nee-uh, -meyn-yuh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun Pathology. abnormally excessive and uncontrollable sexual desire in women.

Basically, uncontrollable urges. It's like, no matter how many times a nympho is pleasured, they still can get pleasured more and more.

And yes, I am classified officially as a nymphomaniac. My sex drive is probably at least 5 times higher than a male's and it can be quite troublesome.
http://www.wiichat.com/images/smilies/eek6.gif
:eek:

a nympho wii gamer... is this heaven?

Brawny said:
Whoa, I did not know that a thing like that existed. Also, by the Christianity thread I assume you aren't that promiscuous so, how hard is it to keep your urges down?

To contribute, I am just extremely nearsighted.

I am a geek with a touch of jock.

True that I'm not promiscuous, and it's extremely hard to keep the urges back but I do have my own secret pleasures and ways of doing things that help out A LOT. I don't give into my nymphoness by sleeping around, especially cause I have a boyfriend - I desire only him but we want to wait till marriage for sex, but like I said, there are ways of fixing these things lol

~Marisa~ said:
True that I'm not promiscuous, and it's extremely hard to keep the urges back but I do have my own secret pleasures and ways of doing things that help out A LOT. I don't give into my nymphoness by sleeping around, especially cause I have a boyfriend - I desire only him but we want to wait till marriage for sex, but like I said, there are ways of fixing these things lol

WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!

yer not a nympho, yer just a horny virgin...jeez

drew102e said:
WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!

yer not a nympho, yer just a horny virgin...jeez

Actually, yes, by medical terms, I am. And how would you know anything about if I'm a virgin or not? You know nothing of my past and nothing of my disorder. So please, inform yourself before you make a fool of yourself...mmmk? It's creeps like you that turn a serious disorder into a joke. You think it's fun to live with? Think again.

Im your basic average 5'10 white male. Only really thing thats "different" about me is that i have pectus excavatum. Its really not a big problem. Its somewhat deep but it hasnt moved my heart yet. Soon as it does ima be in the hospital getting it fixed.

~Marisa~ said:

So, you're a virgin nymphomaniac? That doesn't even make sense.

To be a nympho, you have to be having sex, which, according to your previous post, you are not.

~Marisa~ said:
I desire only him but we want to wait till marriage for sex

By the definition you supplied, sexual urges are uncontrollable. if you're having sexual urges and not having sex (and masturbation is a form of control, not sex), you're controlling them

So, just STFU with the teen-bopper-I-need-attention-I'm-a-nympho-but-never-had-sex crap

Last edited:
so yer not a virgin...whatever...

and how does one 'officially get labeled a nymphomaniac' anyway,

you need a new doctor

BlenderWizard said:
So, you're a virgin nymphomaniac? That doesn't even make sense.

To be a nympho, you have to be having sex, which, according to your previous post, you are not.

By the definition you supplied, sexual urges are uncontrollable. if you're having sexual urges and not having sex (and masturbation is a form of control, not sex), you're controlling them

So, just STFU with the teen-bopper-I-need-attention-I'm-a-nympho-but-never-had-sex crap

Umm, when did I ever say I wasn't a vrigin, genius? and I'm not even a teenager. You're obviously the one trying to seek attention. My disorder is just as bad as anyone elses and I don't look for people to notice it, I hide it from almost every person in my life. Just cause I'm a nymphomaniac, doesn't mean I'm a slut. It's called prescription drugs, ass. I'm not going to announce my past sexual history for a greesy little friend-less child. Piss off.

drew102e said:
so yer not a virgin...whatever...

and how does one 'officially get labeled a nymphomaniac' anyway,

you need a new doctor

It's not labeled, it's diagnosed and treated. I find it funny how all of you assume you know my sexual history.

~Marisa~ said:
Umm, when did I ever say I wasn't a vrigin, genius? and I'm not even a teenager. You're obviously the one trying to seek attention. My disorder is just as bad as anyone elses and I don't look for people to notice it, I hide it from almost every person in my life. Just cause I'm a nymphomaniac, doesn't mean I'm a slut. It's called prescription drugs, ass. I'm not going to announce my past sexual history for a greesy little friend-less child. Piss off.

So, if you're not attention starved, then why would you start a thread on a board full of (no offense guys, I'm one of you, too) nerds about your self proclaimed "nymphoness?"

You're probably some 50 year old dude cruising for a middle school guy.

yep thats true...your 'nymphomania' is just as bad as my buddy ben who suffers from cerebal palsy...yep, how dare anyone dismiss your affliction

BlenderWizard said:
So, if you're not attention starved, then why would you start a thread on a board full of (no offense guys, I'm one of you, too) nerds about your self proclaimed "nymphoness?"

You're probably some 50 year old dude cruising for a middle school guy.

Oh, I see, because I happen to have a disorder YOU disagree with, then I can't create a thread about a meaningful topic? Get off your high horse and join into reality with the rest of us. You're just looking for someone to pick on cause obviously your life sucks. I couldn't care less about what you think of me. Get out of my thread cause nobody cares about your emo opinions, kid.

Back