Disorders and Steriotypes

~Marisa~ said:
Teenager = a child. I'm an adult, genius.

You're seriously creepy, you went out and searched for my MySpace? Can you say loser? :eek:ut:

Ah no, teenager is someone who is in THEIR TEENS!!!!!!!

Damn, i dunno about a nympho, but I swear you're borderline retarded.

BlenderWizard said:
Emo? Kid? Whatever... I'm 28 and have a wife and a kid.

My wife's in here and she thinks you're an idiot, too, BTW
LMAO man your 28, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
your such a jackass, you should be ashamed of your self, you don't even know what your talking about, i have sympathy *spelling* for Marisa, i have watched a documentry about some nymphomaniacs. and it is not a joke, very serious.
so why do you two 'kids' (well your not really an adult are you) stop being a knob head, and go do something more progressive with your life, like hmmm, maybe educate your self on some disorders wether they be mental of physical is up to you.

BlenderWizard said:

ok so maybe she is a tennage, but she is sure enough alot maturer than your self..

and i think you should learn wtf retarded means before you ever use that word again!

Last edited:
BlenderWizard said:

Interesting...

You say I'm the creepy 50 year old and you're going around stalking and harrassing girls on the internet? I find it hard to believe your wife even likes you (Assuming you're even married) Gtfo of my thread. You've already been reporting.

Gaz said:
LMAO man your 28, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
your such a jackass, you should be ashamed of your self, you don't even know what your talking about, i have sympathy *spelling* for Marisa, i have watched a documentry about some nymphomaniacs. and it is not a joke, very serious.
so why do you two 'kids' (well your not really an adult are you) stop being a knob head, and go do something more progressive with your life, like hmmm, maybe educate your self on some disorders wether they be mental of physical is up to you.

Ehhh. I was finishing a beer, and I need to go shower, but this is too damn fun.

~Marisa~ said:
Interesting...

You say I'm the creepy 50 year old and you're going around stalking and harrassing girls on the internet? I find it hard to believe your wife even likes you (Assuming you're even married) Gtfo of my thread. You've already been reporting.

OH ****!!!11 You reported me? Whatever will I do?

But, ok, back to the thread topic:

You're a lying attention whore, and you're pissed that someone busted your ass.

Last edited:
BlenderWizard said:
OH ****!!!11 You reported me? Whatever will I do?

But, ok, back to the thread topic:

You're a lying attention whore.

Wow, are you seriously THAT bored with your life? Go away and leave me alone. My problem is already hard enough to deal with rather than people like you calling me a "slut" or a "liar" I wish I didn't have this disorder, but I do and there's nothing I can do about it. I wish that I was lieing and didn't truly have it, but I do and that's that. You can think whatever you want about me but having you "believe me" won't change reality.

BlenderWizard said:
For calling a spade a spade? I don't think so

Just give it up already. I'm just going to ignore your posts, you're clearly too immature to take a serious thread seriously. Go live life instead of harrassing people over the internet.

Okay, back on topic guys. I'd say if I were classified in the "typical" steriotype categories, I would be a loner. Although, I do have that social butterfly part of me - but I can seriously appreciate peace and quiet lol :arf:

I usually dont stereotype people, but i cant stand emo kids. nothing is wrong with them, so why do they act like their life sucks?

Redan499 said:
I usually dont stereotype people, but i cant stand emo kids. nothing is wrong with them, so why do they act like their life sucks?

That's something I've always wondered as well. I mean, if we look back 20 years, there were no "emo teens". It makes you question if it's not an emotional disorder, rather, a fad.

Back