Dissapointing Launch Titles???

pizzer

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2006
NYC
Wii Online Code
7157-7752-1056-1343
I love the Wii but so far the launch titles have been dissapointing. Out of the 20 or so games to come out only 4 really stand out... Zelda, and Trauma Center: Second Opinion and Elbits and Wii Sports. I love Second Opinion. Great innovative game, Im hopeing more games come out like that one.

I refused to purchase anything other than Zelda, at launch.
Launches in general are never usually OUTSTANDING, as in all aspects of the launch are succesful. I knew it was going to take some time for the console itself to come out of its shell.

GT pro series was muy HORRIBLE! i dont even know why they made it, not tha i bought it. i was turned away simply by the graphics. it looked like something my gameboy color from back int he day could produce. SHAME ON YOU NINTENDO! for letting that disgrace be on your system!

That's Ubisoft for you...I'm interested in their Red Steel and Rayman although heard some bad reports about both.

It's clear to see that Nintendo was really aiming to get out as much as possible so it appeared as if they weren't so one-dimensional with just Zelda and Wii Sports.

I'm enjoying Ultimate Alliance by Activision, if any of you have played X MEN Legends 1/2. Get it! Same but with a hell of a lot of Marvel Characters.

I want to see games that really take advantage of the Wii remote, not just something I would see on another console, just ported over to the Wii...(ei Marvel Allience, Call of Duty etc..)

I loved Katamari Dashi for the PS2, Wii needs more crazy games like that one!!

anytime you have zelda as a launch title its never disappointing. thats all I bought.

wiiplay is out?? where do i get it? (in the US)

ALSO .. I am really sorry but I cannot figure out how to get my wii Username...can someone PM me with the answer. sorry:frown2:

Last edited:
Wolvey said:
I'm enjoying Ultimate Alliance by Activision, if any of you have played X MEN Legends 1/2. Get it! Same but with a hell of a lot of Marvel Characters.

im enjoying that one myself, doesnt it takes ages to do one of the levels?..i timed myself on the last one (arcade one) and it was just over and hour later.

Back