Dissappointing news about RE:UC

Major Tom said:
This sucks..... I was really hoping to get an awsome Survival Horror game.... I guess I'll just get RE4 Wii....

Exactly. RE4 with waggle and true widescreen support = must buy (even though I have the cube version already).
FOOOOOOORRRRE.

MasterJedi2U said:
Are you really that surprised? This is their attempt to capitilize on the Wii and make some easy money by pimping out the Resident Evil name/title on a sh*tty game. Just Square Enix tries to do the exact same thing with Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles which I've decided I will NOT get. Neither will I waste money on this game too because both are examples of completely random titles that are based off the MAIN series. These companies know that the main series is what gamers want. So why don't they cut the crap and start producing REAL games for the Wii? Is that so much to ask right now?

:tu i totally agree with you, its nice to see some intelligent people on here

Dont just assume this game is going to be bad...for all we know the fixed path may be a very good thing..and Im positive theres going to be more to it than just shooting things!

Major Tom said:
Yeah. I read this somewhere too. They are also talking about RE5 being a rail shooter also.... Hopefully their joking around......

Where do you find these rumours? lol

Regardless on whether it looks like a House of the Dead arcade game or not.
I love the Resident Evil series, and intend on buying it.
I think it's a good idea they tried to at least incorperate the WiiMote somehow.
It adds to the gameplay and makes things a little better.
Although I'll miss scavenging for Green Herbs, it may be a good change in the series.

En4Neo said:
Where do you find these rumours? lol
ABXY.org, 1up.com & IGN forums. They have pretty weird rumors. Like Wii 2.0. Alot of the rumors that appeared there first were actually true like:
Nights Wii
Mario & Sonic Olympics
RE:4 Wii
& a few others.
There are also some explicit rumors abot Bill Gates Having
ASS Slaves

I don't really know what to feel, as last time I played a game with a fixed path was an arcade zombie game 4 years ago :lol:

Back