Dissatisfied

thewiirules123

Wii Gamer
Feb 11, 2007
I have been playing my Wii recently and currently own 3 games: Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda and Madden 07. But I personally find that zelda is fun but only at about 40 minutes at a time and then it gets kind of boring and Madden is fun multiplayer but single player is just not as fun. However, I am having A LOT of fun with Wii Sports. I really don't know why I have this feeling whenever I play my Wii. Has anybody else expierenced this? Are there any suggestions of games that might be similar to Wii Sports? (It doesn't have to be a sports game but just similar in the handling of the wiimote).

I think the wii is always loads more fun when there are more people around.

If you always have a couple of people over you can pick up Warioware: Smooth Moves...that has a lot of nifty things to do with the wiimote and is funny watching people do a few of the "moves". But only get this game if you have friends who play with you as alone its not much fun.

Thats really all I have to add... :(

im the same after 1 hour of zelda im board yet i could play wii sports for hours upon hours.

its the opposite for me, when i play zelda, i get stuck to playing it for 2-4 hours usually, i luv madden, even single player, the superstart mode and franchise modes keep me occupied,
but my suggestioon 4 you is wii play if you dont already have it

thewiirules123 said:
I have been playing my Wii recently and currently own 3 games: Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda and Madden 07. But I personally find that zelda is fun but only at about 40 minutes at a time and then it gets kind of boring and Madden is fun multiplayer but single player is just not as fun. However, I am having A LOT of fun with Wii Sports. I really don't know why I have this feeling whenever I play my Wii. Has anybody else expierenced this? Are there any suggestions of games that might be similar to Wii Sports? (It doesn't have to be a sports game but just similar in the handling of the wiimote).

i feel the same way exactly. i own farcry,madden,wii sports,zelda but only one controller, so multiplayer isnt possible for me yet, and zelda i always get stuck on or just bored, and madden i always win against pc, but i like talkin to wii friends,making miis,and also, i never felt bored wen i rented dbz-budachai tenkaichi 2. idk why but it was really fun for me, i like unlocking characters n stuff, plus a good game for u would be wario ware, its all about utilizing the remote, and plus some neat stuff like cooking,jump rope,hula hoop,picking your nose,drinking water,pulling nose hair,inserting denchers into old lady mouth,using your elephant nose to collect apples, etc. <---all those are just some of the many ways wario ware utilizes the remote, rent it first tho because its a party game and may not be great by yourself. so i reccomend dragon ball z and wario ware, they utilize the wii mote best. i hope I helped :)

Yeah, I've put more hours into DBZ than Zelda. Once you get the controls down, it becomes very fun both multi and single player.

Other good games that have intuitive controls are Elebits, Excite Truck, and Trauma Center. Personally, I would add Red Steel but it seems a lot of people hated the controls. Also, SSX seems to have good reviews (and bad).

All these games deserve a rent.

Rahnter said:
Yeah, I've put more hours into DBZ than Zelda. Once you get the controls down, it becomes very fun both multi and single player.

Other good games that have intuitive controls are Elebits, Excite Truck, and Trauma Center. Personally, I would add Red Steel but it seems a lot of people hated the controls. Also, SSX seems to have good reviews (and bad).

All these games deserve a rent.

yep, i rent every new game thats out basicly (exept for barnyard and such) and when i went and saw dbz i was like umm...a game based off a show that was semi-good five years ago...sure ill rent it lol. and turns out i loved it. it was either that,sonic, or elebits, im not sure which to rent next

when i play my zelda, I can sit there and play for hours and hours and hours, I NEVER want to stop playing. I just want to keep going and going and going to see what happens next. The only reason I stop is because I have to go to sleep for work. But I also am TOTALLY addicted to Wiisports. I remember jumping up for excitement when I came back from losing 0-3 in the first on Basball to finishing the 3rd at 7-3 for the win.

Wiisports is total gold! I hope they release Wii sports part 2 with other sports, like basketball and what not.

I find wii sports to be totally addicted and seriously cant wait for a proper full on tennis game....thats gonna be so awesome!

zelda is good but i hate getting stuck on games and im finding it hard to get back into playing my wii atm...i just cant be bothered after a hard days work :p

Samjeeb said:
I find wii sports to be totally addicted and seriously cant wait for a proper full on tennis game....thats gonna be so awesome!

zelda is good but i hate getting stuck on games and im finding it hard to get back into playing my wii atm...i just cant be bothered after a hard days work :p

I will buy a "full" tennis game the day it comes out...tennis is so insainly fun!

to tell you the truth..zelda does get boring after a hour. I actually only play Zelda maybe 2 hours a week. But with wii sports it's just so much more fun. Sometimes i want to beat my previous high scores or want to try something out different. It's just a whole new experience..

warioware I think is something like the controls of wii sports. I've never got bored of my wii and I could play zaelda for hours and hours cause I love it lol:D

How old are you thewiirules123? I ask because I"m 24 and I am finding the older I get the shorter attention span I have with games. I can only ever play any game on any system for 30-40 minutes before I start to either get over it, or feel guilty that I'm not doing work or something more constructive. When I was younger I could drop 3-4 hours on a game without thinking.

those were the days :(

thendis said:
How old are you thewiirules123? I ask because I"m 24 and I am finding the older I get the shorter attention span I have with games. I can only ever play any game on any system for 30-40 minutes before I start to either get over it, or feel guilty that I'm not doing work or something more constructive. When I was younger I could drop 3-4 hours on a game without thinking.

those were the days :(

poor thendis....glad i'm still a 13, 5'4" kid who still is in middle school who is also active and energetic :smilewinkgrin:.

Back