Disturbed

lazyperson555

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2006
So as you can probably tell from my name, avitar and sig, I am a big Disturbed fan. In fact their my favorite band. So I was just wondering how many other wiichats members are fans of disturbed.

I would also like to use this thread to discuss anything about Disturbed. Such as any up coming cd's or concerts, your favorite Disturbed songs, and concerts you may have been to etc.

So is any1 else psyched about the upcoming cd "Indestructible" coming out June 3, 2008. Judging from the new song they have on their homepage from the cd it is not going to disappoint.

http://disturbed1.com/

Go to the above link if you are a fan of Disturbed and you want to hear a song from their new cd. Even if you have never heard of disturbed or you never hear any of their pages you should go to the above site so you can discover the kick a** awsomeness that is Disturbed. The song will start playing automaticly when the page opens.

So has any one been to any of their concerts? I want to go to 1 the next time they come to or somewhere around Pennsylvania. But unfortuantley my mom "disaggres" with a lot of their lyrics... especially "Down With The Sickness." So I'm gonna have a hell of a time actually getting her to let me go. If she syas no I'll still figure out a way to go. Hehe:lol: :wink: :yesnod: :smilewinkgrin:

So feel free to discuss anything about disturb here. :yesnod:

I heard the song on the radio yesterday, and it sounded pretty good. I don't listen to many of their songs though because most of their songs have the f-word in just about every sentence.

welcome to wiichat.....im wario

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaYCezb21lA[/media]

i like this one!

down with the sickness = favorite song (oh-wha-ah-ah-ah):lol:
nice thread, but it should have been put in the entertainment lounge

Hehe ya "Down with the Sickness" is a sweet song especialy the part about... you know... I dont wanna post it cause I don't wanna get banned lol

Heres down with the sickness if anyone wants to here it.

Warning: DO NOT follow this link if you are easily offended by swearing or lyrics about hurting/killing other people.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v_1nKcbG9bc

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Disturbed a lot. The Sickness is definitely my favorite album by them. I used to listen to that album and Slipknot's Iowa album eeeveryday. Ten Thousand Fists is pretty wicked too.
Good music to have sex to.

fertogo said:
Welcome to Wii chat

WHO ARE YOU SAYING WELCOME TO. your the second guy who said that is this thread yet their is no new person here.

So back on subject. Has any1 been to any of their concerts?

Used to (saw them once on Music as a Weapon Tour back in 2003). I found other bands that suit me.

2 main stream for me im more of pantera arch enermy kinda guy but they still are good to listen to on occasion

Celeste said:
I like Disturbed a lot. The Sickness is definitely my favorite album by them. I used to listen to that album and Slipknot's Iowa album eeeveryday. Ten Thousand Fists is pretty wicked too.
Good music to have sex to.
really?......i never thought about doing that

:lol:

-flees-

Back