DJ Hero 2 Friends needed :)

Gotcha.

I will be on, playing DJ Hero 2 in about 10 minutes after this post. You can also add me as your friend too. My number is: 1393-3146-8412-2410

See you online!

Last edited by a moderator:
I already did that..but I don't know how to invite you...

You need to add/accept me as a friend outside of the game (On your Nintendo Wii console) first. Then you can go to Nintendo WFC option in DJ Hero 2 and where it says "choose opponent" select "Wii Friends".

P.S.: This is in the main menu when you first turn on your Wii. You must go to where the mail/envelope icon is (Wii Message Board) and once inside, it should prompt you. Also try and create/send me a new message to confirm that we are now friends. No games will work online with any friend at all until this is done.

It just let me send you a message, which means we are friends now. So you need to go into DJ Hero 2, then go to "Nintendo WFC" then "Online battle" and where it says "Battle Against" choose "Wii Friends". Choose your difficulty and battle length then press the green button. It should show your Wii Friends that are currently online who you should now be able to send an invite to. To check your current invites, instead of going to "Online batte", select "Wii Friend Invites" and it will list any you currently have! I still don't see you online, so make sure you have a good internet connection! Hope to see you soon!

Hello everyone my name is Randall

I added everyone that put there code on this thread. I just bought DJ hero 2 yesterday i play on medium but i have friends that play on hard also... My Wii account number or whatever is 8071-4385-3776-4404. i also have a ps3 and i play call of duty MW3 and other games my Playstation network name is Randallgb.... also u can text me my cell is 903-272-2520 that would be easier Thanks

Mod edit: No text size abuse.

Mod edit: No multi posting. Use the edit button instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi DJone .... I added you...
please add me 4702-6865-4274-9659

Hi Sisoko. I added you please add me.

4702-6865-4274-9659

Thanks

Hi guys i would like to play Dj hero and Dj Hero 2 online pls add me my wii code its 1155 9793 2226 4374 im adding all of you! :sick:

Back