DJ Hero

dodabird

dodabird
Sep 14, 2006
Guam
Anyone interested in this installment? There are two versions: the regular version, and the Renegade version, which samples heavily from Jay-Z and Eminem. In case you're wondering, Jay-Z and Eminem did a song together called "Renegade," which was featured on Jay-Z's "The Blueprint" album. Thoughts?

http://www.djhero.com

They should make Pub DJ hero

It would be better
You get to have a karaoke mode where somebody that can't sing massacres a song.
A bingo mode where you get to call out random numbers while waiting for the universal "HOUSE!" call
A drinking mini game where you must not get to drunk
Not to mention all the classic pub hits like "agado" "My way" and the birdy song
But then theres also the Christmas mode where you get to play all those xmas songs we are all sick of but are still good like Slade

Im going to pick up the regular verison.

My only hope is that the majority of songs are older 90s hip hop, which I know most likely wont be the case.

I cant stand this new mainstream rap, which might be its only downfall.

Im going to pick up the regular verison.

My only hope is that the majority of songs are older 90s hip hop, which I know most likely wont be the case.

I cant stand this new mainstream rap, which might be its only downfall.

Ha! With a Wutang sign as your image--nice. I'm with you on the 90's trip, but contrary to what you're saying, not all mainstream, current hip hop is bad. I think we've got some good artists out there; namely, Kanye, Obie Trice, Jay-Z, Lil' Wayne (sometimes), etc. Take a look a the site--it says what artists will be featured :smilewinkgrin:

Yeah I agree, there are still some good rappers out there currently. I still enjoy alot of underground hip hop from people like MF Doom, Immortal technique, etc.
Jay-Z is still pretty good, kanye isnt too bad..I see what youre saying

I'm going to check out the featured artist list now, hopefully will see some good names

Edit: Wow, Artist looks great! Great mix of older hip hop, some new stuff, some rock, pop etc. Looks really diverse.

Im curious as to what songs theyll choose for some of the bands

Jurassic 5, Rakim and Eric B, LL Cool J, Boogie Down Productions, Public Enemy, Grandmaster Flash, Jay-Z, Justice, tears for fears...Great line-up right there

Last edited:
i know! i was excited when i first got wind of it, man. the concept of guitar hero is great, but i'm not a big rock fan, so a lot of those songs didn't really catch my attention. dj hero is right up my alley =)

Yeah I know what you mean. When Guitar Hero had a couple of games out, I really liked the idea, and I enjoy playing them as well. And I always thought that some sort of "guitar hero" type game with rap songs would be awesome. And what do you know, I found out about Dj hero a couple months ago, and I was really excitied about it.

This is a game made for me!

Edit:
For those interested in the songs that will be featured on the game here is a list of some of them. Its defiently not the full list, and im sure somethings will change and be added, but heres what wikipedia has so far.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dj_Hero#Soundtrack

Last edited:
Thanks for the link!! GREAT track list - I need this game!!!!

Back