DKC 2 is available on the virtual console!

no its not... at least not in the north america. only in japan or other asian countries :lol: :aureola:

Oh Really? then explain to me how I'm playing it right now

you probably own an import wii or live in japan obviously. please do not tease us americans just because you guys get the releases ove rthere faster doesent mean you have to teaste us with them trust me. if this game was out in america right now i would be playing it all day long at my comic book store. and not on the internet.

log your wii online buddy. I live in california and bought my wii in a local store

there are lots of local import shops in california.... so that explains everything. lock thread or at least move this to the import forum. :yikes: :crazy: :smilewinkgrin: :yesnod: :aureola: :sick:

what are you talking about import shops are in california now i am just thinking you are trolling... :aureola: :crazy: :yikes:

and im thinking youre a dumbass kid :aureola: :crazy: :yikes:

wow how mature ill go play actual virtual console games instead of making up import ones only released in japan...

Dang it! I want that game! You lucky owner of an imported Wii! How I want DKC2! Well, enjoy that awesome game.

Actually DKC 2 is available. I just checked my Shop Channel. Nintendo released 3 new games today. DKC 2 a Turbografix and a Sega game. I live in New Hampshire so it is true.

Really? Sweet! Dang it, I can't get anymore points until my birthday though. I want it so badly though! :(

kevinl1981 said:
Actually DKC 2 is available. I just checked my Shop Channel. Nintendo released 3 new games today. DKC 2 a Turbografix and a Sega game. I live in New Hampshire so it is true.

Thank you for not being retarded :lol:

You get some rep

Back