DKR DS vs. DKR N64

Nintendocam

High Magus
Dec 6, 2006
Not Cananada
Wii Online Code
6306-7907-9161-5635
I don't know which is better. It's great that there's Wi-fi but, I really liked Banjo and Conker, Banjo was my main guy! Well, at least they still have Tiptup. Feelfree to comment which you think is better.

It's been televised, but that's not really the point. I'm talking about what you think is gonna be better from obtained knowledge, and soon, knowing which is better.

I haven't played the N64 version, but i am hoping it will be better on the DS.

Either way, I'm buying it eventually.

Last edited:
It comes out the fifth of febuary in the US. But either way I believe the ds version is better. Theirs more customization to the whole game and also changed tracks with similar feel to the original. One thing I did here that was bad was being able to control at some points because your hands are in to many different places at once. I have the 64 version and love it, but I still will get the ds version just because it brings more to the table.

I had the original and LOVED IT!
I might get the new one, I'm not sure. I'll have to see all the reviews.

I didnt like the way the first one played but the ds one looks different and better,
when ever i wanted to play kart game on 64 i play mario kart.

The rom has already come out and I've been playing it on my DS-Xtreme for about a week (no I won't provide any download links). It's pretty awesome. I've played the N64 ver but I was young, so I don't remember too much about it. I love the DS ver. though. If the N64 ver. did have Conker and Banjo, it doesn't in this, which is kind of dissappointing.

I know that Conker is a Rare character, is Banjo too? 'Cause I'm assuming that's why they're not in the DS version.

EskiMojo said:
I know that Conker is a Rare character, is Banjo too? 'Cause I'm assuming that's why they're not in the DS version.
ya. but that made me think. wasnt the original dkr made by rare anyways? so why allow nintendo to port the game onto their handheld but not certain characters? unless rare intends on continuing the conker and banjo series on the 360

Back