DLC *idk if it constitutes as spoilers but ehh*

Donnyp1141

Brawl is in my veins
May 13, 2007
NY
Wii Online Code
8734-5028-0211-6513
it has been brought to my attention that dlc is acctualy quit possibe in brawl with a reputable source saying that mewtwo and roy will be in the us/pal version of brawl and they will be dlc for japan.....ZOMG CAN YOU FEEL THAT IN YOUR PANTS! ITS DLC FOR Wii

reputable source being who? your bro who works at gamestop? i doubt it.

EDIT: DLC= downloadable content

i'm sure it's just a rumor, they'd package it in japan i'm sure.

Twolf from smashboards.com...i belive him because he had knowlage prior to the release or advanced wars that wasnt already p/r'd im still skeptical anyways....all im saying is that its cool to know and its a possiblility, plz dont come here and spam-up and say liar or anything im just saying its what ive read

thanks i was just looking for the link now i couldn't find your post

well if it is true i'm sure japan will have the program in a wii update or something.

do you guys think that hes adding roy and mewtwo to the us version to suprise ppl....he did say b/c of the internet youll know the final roster befor you ahve it....does that mean he has added quit a bit to differentiate the jp and us titles?

Well I would be happy to have more characters, I just don't see it happening to be honest.
Maybe we will get DLC down the road as well, I just don't see him adding that to the North American game when the date is so close. You would have thought people would have found the characters if they were already in the game.

i belive there only being coded into the us versions but idk how that would work

andrewguy said:
what about the taboo rumor?
don't read if ya don't wanna know
Taboo is the guy who controls masterhand.
but if this is true it would help me undertsand why it wasn't a worldwide simultaneous release

Back