Do Americans say 'mate'?

Ahhh, I think I'm in a DECENT position to say I have an obligation to both America and Britain.

I also love inner-language mechanics, such as inter national and national dialects. If science doesn't work out, I could change to and English major easily.

Woah Woah Woah! Don't bash all Americans because of one arrogant fool. We do have a lot to thank England for. Although, the way you said it was completely inappropriate. if you're gonna direct an insult, throw it at him. Not all of us.

Btw, what i said was more directed at the statements "Unlike the pisshole you call America" and the indian comment. Everything else, :thumbsup:

EDIT-Gikoku, you're absolutely right.

DRMARIO said:
Okay, my opinion is that America is not a particularly nice place.
And the Indian comment..I'm sure you'd all rather be modernised, than Indians?

There are bad places in America, and there are good places in America. This country isn't perfect, but then again what country is?

England didn't modernize us... When it comes to government form, North America still hold the only properly operating Federalistic states.

We had a democracy (representative) when they were still under a king.

navarre said:
So, this atom guy is a tosser then?

This Atom guy is an insult to Americans. He's the kind of person with no logical views towards the world.

Btw, Tosser? Probably another word not used in my culture.:lol:

Brawny said:
England didn't modernize us... When it comes to government form, North America still hold the only properly operating Federalistic states.

We had a democracy (representative) when they were still under a king.
Albeit, it was only 50 years or so that the monarchy lost most of its power, and an elected minister ruled the nation. A prime-minister if you like.

Do you love Britian Navarre because it seems you're very pro-british.
What is so good about Britian anymore or ay country for that matter.

Back