Do any of you ever browse the internet on your wii?

link2000

WiiChat Member
Jan 6, 2011
Tennessee
Wii Online Code
7389-5692-2682-5408
I'm browsing on mine right now. I just wish that they we're able to update the flash from that stone age flash player 7, but I assume that opera doesn't have the capability. =.=

I would if I didn't have a computer. I feel your pain about the flash.
I have a computer, but sometimes I'll just get on my wii. It's actually better to use wii's browser if you're on this site, because people always wants to exchange codes.

^ Back when I did exchange Wii FCs, I just kept 'em in a notepad for quick and easy copypasta.

Anywho, no, and I would never use the Wii's browser for the internet, 'cept to stay active on Wiichat (unless my keyboard broke...). The Wii ain't glitchy or incredibly old like my PC, but still manages to be slower at everything. Flash 7 and Opera also make for a shitty experience browsing with anything the internet can offer.

Last edited:
^ Back when I did exchange Wii FCs, I just kept 'em in a notepad for quick and easy copypasta. Anywho, I would never use the Wii's browser for the internet, 'cept to stay active on Wiichat (unless my keyboard broke...). The Wii ain't glitchy or incredibly old like my PC, but still manages to be slower at everything. Flash 7 and Opera also make for a shitty experience browsing anything the internet can offer.
True that.

Personally I can't see the point in using the Wii to browse the internet.

I have my laptop for this.

For checking emails I have my phone and/ or ipod touch.

There are specific websites that have remade flash games REMADE for the Opera browser. For example, the Missile Game 3D, is super fun using your wiimote.

I didn't have any access to my computer a few months ago (briefly), and I used my Wii to browse the internet sometimes.

Back