Do I need a classic controller to play virtual console titles or a game cube one?

If you have a gamecube controller, the classic controller would simply be another option.
Though, on some games they say the latter would be more comfortable.

Id get a Game cube too PS2 pad converter

But the classic controller isnt needed if you have a game cube one

well for n64 games ur finee, but i use the gc controller and i bought super metroid and i need to use the select button to use an important tool but the gc doesnt have it,so i would recommend the classic controller for some games

i use the wiimote for the NES games, the classic controller for the SNES games, and the GC controller for the N64 games. i'm comfortable that way.

it's all personal preferance. i would like to see a N64 controller released.

Some games work better with the Wiimote, others with the GC, and I'd say most with the VC controller. It's probably the one controller you want to use more than any other.

Wiimote Castlevania 1
GC Mario 64
VC Super Mario World

transform8 said:
well for n64 games ur finee, but i use the gc controller and i bought super metroid and i need to use the select button to use an important tool but the gc doesnt have it,so i would recommend the classic controller for some games

The z button on the GC controller is the select button.

When you select the game to download, it tells use which controllers you can use to play the game.

Back