mini76

Wii believer
Jul 29, 2007
somewhere on this god forsaken earth
Wii Online Code
4413-0185-4583-9848
Hi.
Do you think that playing
GC Melee first or will I be able to play SSBB straight out the box.
i.e. will it be a follow up or a new game completely.
Sorry have not followed the interest of Brawl like most.

:sad:

The SSB series does not revolve around a storyline, it revolves around multiplayer. Having said that, you aren't going to be 'confused' or anything, because Brawl is actually the first time that a SSB will have a storyline to follow. Playing Melee would definetly help you understand Brawl quicker, though. Many things will change in Brawl, but you will have gotten down the basics.

All in all, you definetly do not have to have played Melee to understand Brawl, but it would help you become better at Brawl quicker.

it will help you become great a brawl faster as i understand the gamecube controler buttons will mostly stay the same for brawl

LevesqueIsKing said:
The SSB series does not revolve around a storyline, it revolves around multiplayer. Having said that, you aren't going to be 'confused' or anything, because Brawl is actually the first time that a SSB will have a storyline to follow. Playing Melee would definetly help you understand Brawl quicker, though. Many things will change in Brawl, but you will have gotten down the basics.

All in all, you definetly do not have to have played Melee to understand Brawl, but it would help you become better at Brawl quicker.

Thank's will rep you for that, When I find out how too

DO NOT PLAY MELEE!
you are one of the few lucky ones.
Because you have not played melee you will be able to adapt to certain things faster. like if fox is slower now, or if marth(if he returns)'s range is shorter. but you should try to play brawl's demo so that you get used to its physics and combos etc.

Sorta helps to have played SSBM...but you dont have to...but lolz gets on my nerves when people like SSBB cuz of hype and have never played it before >_>

balrogs.pa said:
DO NOT PLAY MELEE!
you are one of the few lucky ones.
Because you have not played melee you will be able to adapt to certain things faster. like if fox is slower now, or if marth(if he returns)'s range is shorter. but you should try to play brawl's demo so that you get used to its physics and combos etc.

whered you get the demo???

It is the same company.

Last year my local EB Games changed its logo to Gamestop, nothing else changed, they just wanted it to be a Gamestop because the name is more recognizable.

Back