do i need to preorder zelda

stu

wii owner
May 26, 2006
London,UK
Wii Online Code
4982-9370-5014-0207
hi i have already preordred the wii console and i want zelda, do i need to preorder it or will i be able to go in my local shop e.g woolworths to get it

with games, you rarely have to preorder to get it. i just preorder games so i dont have to bring money with me to get it lol. but if the first store you go to doesnt have it, chances are, another store near you will have it

I doubt you'll need to, but better safe than sorry

Tim said:
I doubt you'll need to, but better safe than sorry

i could preorder zelda right now, but alot of people have preordered it on internet and i prob have more change of getting it in my local shops

well look at it this way. they can make like 400 or more copys a min. with the machines they use (probably. i dont know how fast they make the discs but i know its really fast). well that one blind kid who got the first Wii also got a copy of zelda with it. that means they are already mass proucing copys. this leads me to believe that there will be TONS of copys. at least 1 for each console and more than likely, there will be like 5 copys to every 1 console

Preordering might not be such a bad idea. My friend and I were recently hunting for a new release and everywhere we tryed were out, unless it had been preordered.

Mitch2025 said:
well look at it this way. they can make like 400 or more copys a min. with the machines they use (probably. i dont know how fast they make the discs but i know its really fast). well that one blind kid who got the first Wii also got a copy of zelda with it. that means they are already mass proucing copys. this leads me to believe that there will be TONS of copys. at least 1 for each console and more than likely, there will be like 5 copys to every 1 console

Why would you need that many? There is no point in having any more than one per console? who is going to buy five copies of the same game?!?

actually, i had to preorder mine. where i'm from (guam), there's only a few gaming stores on the island. so when a highly anticipated game or gaming console comes out, they fly off the shelves and if you're one of the unlucky ones who don't get your hands on them, you have to wait for their next shipment (usually a month later). but i'm pretty sure you're not from guam, but i'd say preorder it if they're offering you to. that way, you'll know it's yours.

as my preorders on internet started on 15th on the 21st i decided to preorder zelda, is that 6 days too late or will i still get it on release

Back