Do most stores still carry Gamecube games?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Just wondering what the general consensus was, as I am looking to pick up a few Gamecube games. I don't really want to get them online, so I was wondering if people on here had stores in their areas that still carried Gamecube games?

I know for sure Game Crazy still carries them.
Not sure about GameStop. Haven't been there in a bit. They stopped taking PS1/N64 games there. That much I know.

Edit:
Unless you were talking about chain stores, like Best Buy, or Circuit City. For which I know they carry a few of the select popular titles. Probably until stock runs out.

Last edited:
The Gamestop near my house has tons of GC games. Target doesn't have nearly any, but Circuit City has quite a few.

yeah i've seen a lot at gamestop and a decent amount at target and a few at Circuit City.

The gamestops I have visited still sell new GC games but only certain latest games. One gamestop however did have a huge rack of used GC games. I picked up a copy of Timesplitters 2 there (3>2 btw. I have no idea why people say 2>3).

gamestores have used gc games. but they are becoming limited. soon they will be as hard to find as ps1 games. same thing with xbox games. but PS2 is still going strong. actually, they might be done now. i hears 2008 was the cut off date for new PS2 games. out lasted cube/xbox games by two years though (one for cube)

the gamestop in my city doesnt carry anything but xbox 360 and ps3, they dont even have wii games, much less gamecube...i live in a rural ghetto; it sucks

SensesFail said:
gamestores have used gc games. but they are becoming limited. soon they will be as hard to find as ps1 games. same thing with xbox games. but PS2 is still going strong. actually, they might be done now. i hears 2008 was the cut off date for new PS2 games. out lasted cube/xbox games by two years though (one for cube)

the weird part is a few weeks ago i read in Game Informer that Europe and Japan are getting a newly designed version of the PS2... maybe it's just a cutoff for america? or maybe it's just a death rattle...

ALL stores carry them...i think, even walmart and zellers etc, rb and gamestop have tonnes.

it'll be easy to find gcube games

zapasant93 said:
ALL stores carry them...i think, even walmart and zellers etc, rb and gamestop have tonnes.

it'll be easy to find gcube games

Thats good, I was hoping for someone from Canada to say that :lol:
Thanks though to everyone who replied.

You should be fin plus people will start to sell theirs now that the more advanced Wii versions are coming out

Yeh, it's definitely time to stock up on your favorite Gamecube games, I'm not so sure they'll be too easy to find anymore. I'm hoping i'll find a few good ones myself when I go to Gamestop today..

Back