Do not buy a Wii from here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shape

WiiChat Member
Mar 29, 2008
New York
Hey everybody, I just wanted to warn anybody who's been hunting online for a Wii to buy. Avoid this website...

http://www.gamefunk.com/product.detail.cfm?ProductID=045496880019

2 weeks ago, my father ordered a brand new Wii for himself and my mother. They selected a new one, which is no longer listed on that site. When it arrived, it was clearly used. There was no controller, no Wii Sports game, the console had dust on it, and scuff marks and there was dust caked on the stand and on the internal fan. Everything was just thrown in the box, nothing was placed where it should have been. The paperwork had stains and some rips on it. He sent it back for a full refund. They have no phone number to contact them, only a customer service form and they didn't respond for a few days. So yeah, I'm going around warning people not to trust that site. Hope you all get yours with no trouble. Have a good one.

awwwww I feel 4 u

I'm so Thankful that I live in NYC where the Nintendo Store is. I'm glad I didn't have to go thru this type of obstacle to get my wii:shocked: Sorry they put you thru that Magic spell. Just be patient you'll get your hands on a New wii soon if you didn't already. Talk about Disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back