Do Not Get..........

Triple post...
Yes, Rampage was lame... Your right, Rishi a total waste of time. I played at a friends house.

rishi 20 said:
i thought i would share its dread id rather watch grass die( x 5 )

I assume you didnt read any reviews first?

Theres a lesson there kids! :thumbsup:

RAMPAGE??!!??!!??!!
Wow, he has an aquired taste in games. I guess I do too, seeing as I like to play old games more than new...

How many people rent before they buy? I do... and usually I get enough out of the game while renting to where I don't want to buy it... even if it is good.

I playedthe arcade Rampage, and I couldn't see me buying it,unless it had a pack of other games with it. I know its bad to judge a game based on it's arcade counterpart, but seeing screenshots from all the other Rampage games, it looks just about the same.

I stepped away from that game the moment I saw the case on the shelf. It had me in its grasp but I battled my way out from its deadly grip and managed to get away unharmed.

How does this game use the Wii controls exactly? My brother has this on the PS2. It sucks but I warned him before he bought it but didn't listen.

My friend brought it over (his cheap brother gave it to him) and it did kind of suck, we ended up playing the classic rampage more then the new one, they're both on one disk.

StevenNevets said:
My friend brought it over (his cheap brother gave it to him) and it did kind of suck, we ended up playing the classic rampage more then the new one, they're both on one disk.

what do you mean?:scared:

Back