Do or Die

die... i like puppies

get kidnapped by a crazy man, and have to life in his basement, eating his poop, for 20 years, (and then he will let you go) and there is nothing in his basement but all of the game systems in the world with every game! but no TV!!!! (and no batteries for the handhelds) or DIE

muaahahhahahahahaa

Last edited by a moderator:
Die (your gonna get shot anyways)

Live a rich life, but getting shot everyday in the testicles and being forced to eat them for 20 years. everytime you lose ur balls you buy new ones but they get shot off and the sniper forces you to eat them.
Then he forces you to watch him play Zelda wand of glamelon for 10 hours.
and you have a spell that causes you to relive the exact same day over and over.

do ..... why not .....maybe i would start to enjoy it after a while !

the whole planet has become infected with a terminal virus , the only antidote that exists is inside your brain and you will most certainly die when it is removed

If you decide not to let the innocent victims of this virus harvest the cure from your brain
they will all die

but you will survive

Survive or Die ?

Depends on who they are. Loved ones, die. People I don't care about, survive.

Eat 42-month old cheese. Do or die or diarrhea?

do, aslong as i could still see(even if im colorblind) im an artist.

have your wiimotes modded so that whenever you tap the a button you get shocked and are forced to play re4 start to finish while 3 fat clowns slap you with trout and call you nancy, you are banned from buying a new wiimote ever
do or die?

do, what kind of question is that

eat egg flavored icecream with mustard and relish on top
do or die

Uhhh....die from hunger and bladder issues.

Do your Grandmother while listening to carebears sing.

Do or die?

DIE!!!!!! YUCK! :prrr:

make out with someone with crap in there mouth for 5 hours
do or die?

Back