Do u guys use battery charger?

JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
My wiimote battery is down for the first time since I bought it and don't know what to do.

shall I
1) buy wiimote charger
2) buy battery charger
3) buy hundreds of 1 time usage battery in bulk.

Right now i might just keep buying the recharable battaries but after a while u will probly need to get the charger.

minto said:
i would buy a wiimote charger
well...it seems there are so many different kinds of wiimote charger.
which one is the best, and cheapest?
and do you think I can get profit by buying wiimote charger over AA battery charger or just 1time usage AA battery?

just get 1 time ones, they last a while anyways, and when they die u can just replace them, instead of charging (though im sure the wiimote charger comes w/ more than 4 batteries)

I was going to get the wiimote charger the other day but when i went to best buy they were out so i bought another remote and nunchuck...I plan on getting one though, I have already had to change my batteries twice and I just got mine like 2 weeks ago

i just bought a bulk pack of 1 time use batteries, if you know anyone who works for best buy they get a real nice discount, i think i got 48 for like 15 bucks.

I use 2 Nyko Chargers for 4 wiimotes, I've had it for a few months. It's as easy as playing and setting it on the charger when I'm done. I've only had to grab another wiimote off the charger a couple of times when playing for over 6 hours. (Friends come over and we play all night, lol). I don't mind the grips on the back either. Playing Resident Evil I kind of appreciate it. (My hands sweat when I'm anxious in a game. F.E.A.R anyone? :p)

i use normal rechargeable batteries. i have 4 batteries for 2 wiimotes and it cost me £10 for the 4 batteries and charger

after this post i think im going to go get one of those chargers. it was my birthday yesterday so i have money to spend. iv not had to change my batteries much since i got it simply through being too busy to play it. i definately think it would be a good thing to have.

I just got my Wii yesterday and 4 remotes. I am thinking about getting rechargeable batteries (as I have some for my x360). Any brands I should look for, and then conversely, stay away from?

I don't think there is a use for a charger unless you really do not like buying batteries. I don't need one because the life span of the batteries are great (lasted over a month fore me). I use Duracell batteries, great company.

well, i changed to 2 new AA batteries yesterday morning and it went red at night, so i think the battery span is only 10 hours or so.

I was thinking about getting one of those special rechargeable packs for the remote but they seem to only go around 1800 mAH. The standard rechargeable AA batteries I use do 2500-2700 mAH a piece. So yeah, I don't think I'll be bothering with that gimmick anytime soon.

I'd recommend doing what I do and just get a good AA/AAA charger, a bucketload of NiMH AAa (and some AAAs) and just use them in all your devices. I haven't bought batteries in years.

I recommend these guys: http://www.thomasdistributing.com/

Back