do u think madden is going to have online play?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
Even though its out, can they still add online gameing for madden? I hope so!

whoops, this should be under Gaming instead.. Sorry, transfer to wii gaming if u can Sorry

Last edited:
Wiitime said:
Even though its out, can they still add online gameing for madden? I hope so!

whoops, this should be under Gaming instead.. Sorry, transfer to wii gaming if u can Sorry

I would not know how they would incorporate this into it mostly because madden is on the CD... but nintendo does come with some wiilly wacky wiiay's

if madden had online for wii that would rule, and make it even more the funnest system to play it on!

registerednerd said:
If the game isn't online at release, it never will be. It would take too big of a file to make that kind of an update to a game.
but do you think they might make another one where you can go online?

registerednerd said:
If the game isn't online at release, it never will be. It would take too big of a file to make that kind of an update to a game.
So why does it not have online??? Nintendo knows games like Maddan, Fry Cry etc have online on the other sytems so why did they not just have the feature there and then it just not work until Jan??? Its stupid to have free online if there are like 3 games for it. Plus Wii sports, DBZ and excite truck should be online since they can be for DBZ you could have a level and then fight other people and every person you beat you get pionts and after enught points you go to your next level. And Wii sports that should at least have a LAN mode since everyone has that game.

I still stand by my theory that Nintendo and Sony both rushed to launch to beat the other. I really think Nintendo wanted to get more out on the table before they released the Wii, but Sony forced their hand. I'm still counting on N to pull through in a big way with online gaming. Hell - even just Sports online would be a lot of fun.

Can you imagine what saled would be like if the Wii were pushed back to, say Q1 '07?

they really should have made Wii Sports online. they released the game with the system to help show what the Wii-mote can do so why didnt they make it online to show that Wii's online service is good and lag free (if it is lag free when playing online that is)

registerednerd said:
They probably don't have the servers for online play running yet. Heck, they don't even have the servers for some of the core features of the Wii, let alone online gaming.
But they still could of had it on the game and (just like the Forecast and News channel) just not let you use it yet. I rather wait until Jan to play online then to have no online. I just doen get how the servers's arnt up yet??? Its been 6 months a bollion dollar company cant have a onlince system set up? the Xbox box had Xbox live when it first came out and it was a new system with no previous ones. But I think the Wii was the only system that was only kind rushed. If it had online it would be fine.
Also they have the online store up so Im pretty sure they could of had Wii sports online or at least on LAN.

JerrodDRagon said:
But they still could of had it on the game and (just like the Forecast and News channel) just not let you use it yet. I rather wait until Jan to play online then to have no online. I just doen get how the servers's arnt up yet??? Its been 6 months a bollion dollar company cant have a onlince system set up? the Xbox box had Xbox live when it first came out and it was a new system with no previous ones. But I think the Wii was the only system that was only kind rushed. If it had online it would be fine.
Also they have the online store up so Im pretty sure they could of had Wii sports online or at least on LAN.
Nintendo and Sony were racing to get the PS3 and Wii released. Sony announced their release, so Nintendo had to let the Wii out earlier than they planned.

registerednerd said:
Nintendo and Sony were racing to get the PS3 and Wii released. Sony announced their release, so Nintendo had to let the Wii out earlier than they planned.

I agree, I don't think they were ready with system and if they had their way this system might have been out at the 2nd/3rd quarter of 2007 with dvd and online. I think not only because of the Sony street date but because it's a smart move to release it a week before black friday/thanksgiving weekend in the states - get word of mouth/press to encourage folks to buy the systems for christmas...even high demand is working in their favor. I say that they should do the job right with the online play(granted that X-box live have a head start). I can wait - I have a job, social life and zelda/ps2 to keep me busy.

Back