Do u think????

Will be a great game for people who like Super Smash. But im yet to be sold into the whole Super Smash Bros. franchise. For my own sake I hope its not the best because im waiting for another game that I will really look foward to besides GTA4. I also don't like the Metal Gear franchise, I saw my brother play it and it was boring, I duno its just me. I think its because I like FPS/3PS/RPG the most.

A few months ago I was like: Galaxy is going to beat Brawl. Now im not to sure. Everyone is so fecking hyped up about Brawl! Its not that different. It could be an expansion just as well. Just some new characters and new stages. ( ok and better graphics but thats not something thats invented )

The game offers nothing new really.

Galaxy is much more easier to play for a lot of people. Brawl ( or smash brothers for that matter ) goes WAY faster and is harder to follow. I think that theres better games than brawl out there. Im a BIG fan of brawl but Im not so religous that Im going to buy a new TV for it!

mushroomedmario said:
however in sales, i believe brawl will definitely be the number one game of 2008,

If Ninty can push out enough wiis (by that I mean make them to meet the demand, obvoiusly they'll sell) out there than even I think this games got a good chance of getting number one in sales.

zOMG Rachie posted something decent in the Brawl thread.. this is madness..

this is BRAWL.

cyberzomby said:
A few months ago I was like: Galaxy is going to beat Brawl. Now im not to sure. Everyone is so fecking hyped up about Brawl! Its not that different. It could be an expansion just as well. Just some new characters and new stages. ( ok and better graphics but thats not something thats invented )

The game offers nothing new really.

Galaxy is much more easier to play for a lot of people. Brawl ( or smash brothers for that matter ) goes WAY faster and is harder to follow. I think that theres better games than brawl out there. Im a BIG fan of brawl but Im not so religous that Im going to buy a new TV for it!

nothing new? fsa's, assist trophy's, new techniques, a huge single player campaign(rumored to be 10 hours long), wi-fi....

and just fyi, brawl is slower and floatier than melee...so it's not going to go WAY faster

it will sell very well u know why? because melee came out in 2001 and its still selling pretty good so i think brawl will sell till 2015 atleast

mushroomedmario said:
nothing new? fsa's, assist trophy's, new techniques, a huge single player campaign(rumored to be 10 hours long), wi-fi....

and just fyi, brawl is slower and floatier than melee...so it's not going to go WAY faster

Slower and floatier.... Hmm that sounds good. I hated that melee was so fast and I couldnt tell what was going on. I felt like I couldnt time things and think about what was going on. I could never understand how I won or lost because I couldn't really see what was being done to win. My cousin would beat me on Pokemon Stadium stage by what looked like to be him running around throwing pokemon. But like I said thats what it LOOKED like I really don't know because I started to try it and it never worked.

It is definitely a good candidate since it will come out particularly early in the year, and probably continue to sell well throughout the holidays.

I heard rumors that mario kart wii will come with a wii wheel.(steering wheel)

Its as of now coming out in early 2008.

hmm well it definitly has the chance to be #1 game but since most people r probaly more interested in GTA4 and MGS then this game but if every wii owner bought this game thoughout the year it would be #1 fer shure

T3kNi9e said:
Slower and floatier.... Hmm that sounds good. I hated that melee was so fast and I couldnt tell what was going on. I felt like I couldnt time things and think about what was going on. I could never understand how I won or lost because I couldn't really see what was being done to win. My cousin would beat me on Pokemon Stadium stage by what looked like to be him running around throwing pokemon. But like I said thats what it LOOKED like I really don't know because I started to try it and it never worked.
Well, then you're just a n00b. I don't mean that in a bad way, I'm just saying that unless you were playing on lightning mode, the game isn't that hard to follow. If you just tried training mode for a while and learned some combos, you would pick it up soon enough.

As far as Brawl being the #1 game of 2008, it's got as good a chance as anything else. MGS4 is just Splinter Cell with an okay story. Killzone 2 is just another shooter. Brawl is in another genre. There are no platform/fighters out there. I will play it the most, it will definetly have amazing sales, it will get awesome review scores.

But we don't know the future, we can't predict how these games turn out. Focus on the present, people.

Yea I sucked at SSBM, I didn't even try training mode. But I knew how to do combos and stuff. It was just wierd fighting to me. I think it also had to do with being able to move through each other and the lack of attacks you could do. Im more into the older style fighting games. Like MK3, basically all the MK games and Killer Instinct which is my favorite fighting game of all time. TJ Combo was the ****.

Btw, Shooters own hard!! Shooters with a bad story line and MP sucks though.

Back