Do u think????

cyberzomby said:
A few months ago I was like: Galaxy is going to beat Brawl. Now im not to sure. Everyone is so fecking hyped up about Brawl! Its not that different. It could be an expansion just as well. Just some new characters and new stages. ( ok and better graphics but thats not something thats invented )

The game offers nothing new really.

Galaxy is much more easier to play for a lot of people. Brawl ( or smash brothers for that matter ) goes WAY faster and is harder to follow. I think that theres better games than brawl out there. Im a BIG fan of brawl but Im not so religous that Im going to buy a new TV for it![/QUOTE]

LOL he is NEVER going to live that down. EVER!!! i myself have referenced that thread at least ten times and ive seen others do it even more lol, i feel kind of bad people just made fun of him for it.

zap'em up said:
hmm well it definitly has the chance to be #1 game but since most people r probaly more interested in GTA4 and MGS then this game but if every wii owner bought this game thoughout the year it would be #1 fer shure
OH! WOW! I completely forgot about GTA4, that will probably be the number 1 selling game of 2008.

Ohh shiznit. You're right. GTA4!! Im sure as hell getting it. Super Smash Bros. Melee sold 6 million while GTA: San Andreas which is only 1 of 3 from the PS2 series sold 12 million copies. I think GTA is going to win, seriously. Especially since not only is it out on PS3, but also Xbox 360. Plus im sure PS3 sales are going to pick up more since the $400 version.

well dont ferget wii60 that melee could have sold more but the gamecube did terribly unlike the ps2 which has sold more then 100mil copies

Well from the video's I didnt find Brawl to be slower. Still its hard to follow if your not in to brawl series.

There was this holiday we spend with our family's and my cousin couldnt follow smash brosh melee. And he even was a GAMER!

Imagine the non-gamers nintendo is aiming for with the wii. That group has the highest number of Wii's. Its not the hardcore gamers. I dont think all those moms and dads, granny's will go out and buy brawl.

I still cant wait because its going to be one kick-ass game ;) And yes theres a bunch of new features in it but its not completely new game-play. Just like any sequel.

I'd say GTA 4 will piss all over it sales wise!

PS3 will begin to overtake the Wii next year people will take note when the big titles begin to hit such as GTA4 , MGS4, FF13 , Tekken 6. Gran Turismo

I don't kno......Im not a fan of GTA series.....I jus don't enjoy that game:( I thought I might get into it if I buyed it but I never got into it......Oh the FF series is amazing I cant wait till FFCC comes out.... And MGS4 looks to be a good game:)

cyberzomby said:
A few months ago I was like: Galaxy is going to beat Brawl. Now im not to sure. Everyone is so fecking hyped up about Brawl! Its not that different. It could be an expansion just as well. Just some new characters and new stages. ( ok and better graphics but thats not something thats invented )

The game offers nothing new really.

Galaxy is much more easier to play for a lot of people. Brawl ( or smash brothers for that matter ) goes WAY faster and is harder to follow. I think that theres better games than brawl out there. Im a BIG fan of brawl but Im not so religous that Im going to buy a new TV for it!
theres alot new. i want u to go to the smash dojo and look at every single update, so u wont say that again.

ally_uk said:
I'd say GTA 4 will piss all over it sales wise!

PS3 will begin to overtake the Wii next year people will take note when the big titles begin to hit such as GTA4 , MGS4, FF13 , Tekken 6. Gran Turismo

Yeah. i mean, it's not as if the wii has loads coming up next year. wii only has mario kart, battalion wars 2, no more heroes, NiGHTS, Monster hunter 3 (origionally for the ps3 but got changed for wii cos ps3 sucks so much), obscure II, Disaster: day of crisis, wii fit, House of the dead, brawl. It's not like the wii has much.... they haven't got exclusives or anything...

I don't think it will be the #1 game of 2008 nor the best game for the Wii next year.

Its going to be great, but there will probably be better games that have not had a lot of info released on them yet.

Back