do we have to buy a memory card or something to save stuff??????

Akaymay said:
Buddy, you might want to chill out, we're jsut fans, I have a life, I'm in a rock band, we tour, I'm on my high school football team, and I can tell everyone here has lives, we jsut like Nintendo, and we go here in our free time, so just chill out.

And even if people did spend their lives on here, it's just because they really like the Wii, they chose to do it, just like you chose to be a basher of everyone and to be a complete ass, it's not like they're hermits in their basements or something, they just spend time on here. And who's to say, their time on here and the information they can get for this system can make them very rich some day, while you are yelling at people saying they have no lives with your change cup on the streets of philly.

Wow, I cant belive you spent the time to type that whole thing. Number one, I dont care about your life story. Number 2 these people need jobs, and need to move from thier parents basement, and get a life. I dont understand how people can sit in here all day and post stuff and theds. Know wonder ur genoration is ****ed up. Later

I don't have very much of life, but that is because I am in grade 8 and I do still live with my parents because I AM 13 YEARS OLD! Yeah and oh he spent all that time to post that post! umm yeah he can probably type 100 words a minute soooo that really wouldn't take much time, this post doesn't take hardly any time type, but anyway I predict that people that have experience with computers will likely get well paying jobs controlling huge factory machines or other stuff. Really, computers are the future

I always thought flash memory was a form of EEPROM and so retained data when power was turned off and therefore required no kind of backup.

Jenksie said:
I always thought flash memory was a form of EEPROM and so retained data when power was turned off and therefore required no kind of backup.

We have a winner

godsavethequeen said:
Wow, I cant belive you spent the time to type that whole thing. Number one, I dont care about your life story. Number 2 these people need jobs, and need to move from thier parents basement, and get a life. I dont understand how people can sit in here all day and post stuff and theds. Know wonder ur genoration is ****ed up. Later

dude stfu nobody cares about your rampage guys dont waste time talking to him...and if u dont like here, then leave...this kind of stuff obviously doesnt interest u at all, while it interests the ppl who go on; if u dont like it, then get off and stop harassing ppl here; plus remember, this is the world wide web, ANYONE can talk shyt here...and i spent my time on writing this to prove noobs like u wrong, its worth a cause and i dont mind typing :smilewinkgrin: plus, everything that u said is VERY stereotypical about a gamer, which all of them r rude and almost mean nothing to everyone since it doesnt even apply to most ppl, and even if it does, u dont have to rant it on these forums, let them be

I'll be using my 1gb sd card i use for my PDA atm or get a new one (they're getting cheaper!!)

lol i saw a 62mb sd card for $7 at big lots the other day my dad got one when they first came out it was like $35 times change!

Also i hope the wii supports external hds that way i can just put them all on one and if i need a new wii for some reason i'll have all my vc games and what not.

godsavethequeen said:

Yeah, I know I should talk to this loser, but I really dont care.

Okay, you say we have no lives, yet you come back here just to rant on some more? I belive that you have no life. Why dont you just leave and live your life that you apparently live to the max. And what do you mean by "our generation" what, are you some crazy 50 year-old nut-job who goes onto everyone's forums and just rant on about your life and how we dont have one?

Freak.

No, I AM a crazy 50-yr-old nutjob. Are you fearing me? I think we all got over it now ;-_-

AND MOOGLY MOO, NO SD CARD INSTANTLY NEEDED! Thank goodness...

paintba||er said:
Ya I would like to know how they are gonna back up a flash drive. Cuz with most flash drives they have to have power to keep info and if you remove the power source you lose everything.
Wrong. Flash memory is completey non-volatile. This means that it still holds the data when there is no power. What you are describing is RAM. I wish I knew (or could find) the half-life of Flash Memory storage, but I can't seem to find it. If I remember right (don't hold me to this), I think it's somewhere in the region of 150+ years. That's unplugged time.

Also, a good link on media cards:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3939333.stm

Back