Do You Agree?

I wouldn't say 90% thats a bit of a stretch, maybe 50-65%.

But the games coming out soon make up for that.
To answer the question though, I believe most of the games are crap, not 90%.

the replay value of the good games make up for the shittiness of the...err..**** ones. i had to put at least 100 hours into wii sports. seriously, that game never gets boring.

red steel though...man that was an atrocity.

i kinda liked red steel, but reviews are mixed, i guess it depends on the person, multi player was good. but the games based on cartoons or movies is mostly what screwed the wii over.

There are loads of good games and loads of rubbish! Just have to buy the ones you like... DOnt see what the prob is to be honest! you don't have to have them all!!

yes but even if somebody hasnt played a game and seen its rating, judjing on if it bad or good, theyll go with the rate. IGN pretty much tells us what good whether we like or not. But if you like a game but other ppl dont, so what, u like it, and nobody can tell you how you feel about a game. Besides, most games dont suck. They compare it to other games and get results. kinda like my childhood.

They are getting better all the time anyway! Will c where we r in a few months... Fifa 08 - not sure what the controls will be on this game and SSBB! See what hose big titles are like then we should have a better idea of the future!

as long as there is one good game for every month (and it is that way now, thank God) i guess im satisfied.

opitekk said:
as long as there is one good game for every month (and it is that way now, thank God) i guess im satisfied.

Even if there was only one good title every other month....... after a couple of years (when most people buy into a system) thats 12 'must haves' to start off with...... and some months will be better than others!

I don't think that, given the time after release, the number of good games available is any different to that of ANY system that I've owned. For example...... I only kept about 20 games for my SNES and sold the rest. 20 out of ??? that I considered great enough to play again and again. If the wii provides me with that many great titles in it's lifetime I'll be happy.

i agree, but you have to remember: All systems have crappy games. Don't judge a system by the crappy games, judge it by the good games.

If I judged the Wii based on an experience with cooking mama, then i'd definately say the wii has sucky games.

The same goes for the ps3 and the 360. all of the systems have crap, you have to look at the good games.

Back