do you guys think next thursday we will get info?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
Next thursday is that games conference which ( i forgot his name) from nintendo will be there. Do u guys think during his hour, he will talk about releases? or just about the wii and success? maybe he will talk about SSBB? and onlineplay? do u think he will?

I hope we hear something about the New Taes game coming...or Dragon Quest Swords...but as for everything you said...yes they most likey will say something about Online for the Wii....but SSBB...WHO KNOWS!

Sony is supposed to make some crazy announcement about how many games will be released with the UK PS3 (which of course will end up being lies), so I bet that Ninty has some incentive to tout some releases...y'know, in addition to the "and how many consoles have you sold?" and "we make 50$ per console, how many did you say you were losing" comments around the dinner table that night.

haha .. I am hoping for him to say this " WIi online game play will be released ( gives OFFICIAL Date!) and SSBB will be out by no later then or a official release date.. and more!

i hope we see:
1. brawl info (know almost nothing bout this one)
2. galaxy info (know more than brawl, but i need more)
3. online release date (almost a guarentee, itll give nintendo some buzz)
4. strikers/bwii/pokemon release date (coincides with online release date)
5. info on wii health/music/big brain (keep on bringin in the non gamers!)
6. details impossible to guess

the main thing they NEED to talk about is online gaming.

everyone asks about it, so everyone wants to know about it, the other systems have it...

they could talk about individual games but that might not appeal to as big a crowd as not everyone is interested in the same games....like i sadi it seems like prety much everyone is interested in online play

guess we will wait and see

id like to here all of the above, and maybe something on metroid!

When I heard about that Ninty guy (sorry, I forgot his name as well) was speaking at this conference, whatever site I read it on implied that he will more than likely reveal some interesting stuff. I hope it is mostly game releases and online play; I can't wait to get Battalion Wars 2 and start blowing people from all over the world to bits. :)

My guess: He'll answer all of our questions concerning Nintendo's online console strategies. Along with that, hopefully he'll officially announce Brawl being online. A solid release date for Corruption would be nice also. One or two more Channels should be revealed too.
When is GDC? The 8th, you say? Sweet.

Except he wont and neither will any Nintendo rep. A large amount of Nintendo stock will be going on sale soon and the company has instructed leaders to NOT say anything regarding upcoming plans, etc so as not to influence stock sales. I think if they did say something it would be unethical or something. It appears that they are going to wait until E3 to actually reveal anything important which I think is a great move. More exposure and more press will obviously be there.

Last edited:
No clue.

I mainly want to know about my main man Mario. I can't wait for Super Mario Galaxy to come out. Also I hope that Mario Party 8 comes out soon. According to Nintendo Power, it comes out in 3 days. Any news about if this is true? Nintendo has kept all their info a secret. Of course Sony and MS blab on about their stuff, which usually turns out to be ALL LIES. I want to know about Galaxy and MP8! Also Animal Crossing Wii, Brawl, and maybe Metroid Prime 3 if it has online. What's the big deal about online gaming? I would take a great Mario game than a stupid online game like Halo any day.

Umm yeah I'm a huge fan of Nintendo as well but Halo is nowhere near stupid....and Online is a big deal for like 99% of gamers so I'd get used to it if I were you. As for E3 it appears to be on July 11-13, 2007 in Santa Monica, California. I'd love to be there for that but I doubt I'm gonna be so busy during that time.

I think your thinking of the Miyamoto and the Game Developers conference he is giving a speech about developing massive hit games and he wont really be talking about release dates he will just talking about talking release dates of anything

Back