Do you guys think SSBB will be sold out on launch?

Most stores should get exactly the number of copies they need for the pre-orders, with the addition of a few for the public. Pre-order it soon and you should have no problem getting it by release.

im lucky, eb games where i live gives it to you 2 days before release

Prez said:
Most stores should get exactly the number of copies they need for the pre-orders, with the addition of a few for the public. Pre-order it soon and you should have no problem getting it by release.
I'm not so sure...wasn't the case with Guitar Hero 3, but then again I guess you could say that's a different situation, but also RE4 Wii:Edition was sold out for the initial release, at least in my area. I just have a feeling everyone will want this game and it will be extremely hard to get

Marioman said:
I'm not so sure...wasn't the case with Guitar Hero 3, but then again I guess you could say that's a different situation, but also RE4 Wii:Edition was sold out for the initial release, at least in my area. I just have a feeling everyone will want this game and it will be extremely hard to get
Yea, games with hardware usually don't follow the same rule, which is why there might of been a problem with Guitar Hero 3. Since Brawl is just software there shouldn't be a problem.
Of course I can only speak for Canada. It probably works the same way in the U.S, but I can't guarantee it.

transform8 said:
im lucky, eb games where i live gives it to you 2 days before release
Where do you live, exactly?

Last edited:
Im having the same problem. The closest stores i could go to are probably circuit city or best buy. I don't know if i should preorder or not. I dont want it selling out but, i would rather not preorder it if i could get it the day it's out.

Kev2213 said:
Im having the same problem. The closest stores i could go to are probably circuit city or best buy. I don't know if i should preorder or not. I dont want it selling out but, i would rather not preorder it if i could get it the day it's out.
There is really no reason not to pre-order...
It will ensure you get it upon release, and it does not cost anything extra. Basically you can assume with the current numbers that each store will have between 0 and 5 copies available for people without pre-orders. If you're content with those numbers, and you feel safe, then go ahead and wait.
Otherwise, what possible reason can you have for not pre-ordering?

I dont really care...
Anyway im pretty sure that im going to preorder it tom just to make sure it isnt sold out.

I reserved it way back in August, especially because the guys at my local ebgames are jerks...they wouldn't sell me Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn because I hadn't reserved it, even though I was the only one in the store that day...had to go elsewhere to get it.

It wasn't always like that, though...there was a time my cousin worked in ebgames and we got everything early...I remember getting the DS two days early.

I used to be all into reserving things but wal mart is open 24 hours a day and most of them will put the game out at at midnight so thats what i do i go at midnight pick up the game buy it and play it hours before most people even get it. If they dont have it at midnight then check 12 hours later at noon and thats when they get another truck in and they have to have it by then or they get fined. so there you go if you want it just know when to check your stores

Back