do/did/will you have a 360?

• Total voters

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
post if you have a 360 and when you bought it or if you had one. also post if you are plaining on getting one!

w00t first post in the 360 forum!

Not for me thanks. Im 15, and every penny is precious lol. Id rather spend the cash on other things especially wii games. Id probably pick 360 over ps3, though i havnt really looked that much into the two consoles, having my mind set on wii and not really being able to afford either of them anyway lol.

will most likely get one but someone said that you can plug ur ipod into the xbox 360 and listento all the music on it... is that tru?,, and does it ahve some kind of visualization on the system?

No, I will never get one;)
And I rather choose PS3 (if everything was cheaper)
than Xbox360 because of the games.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
No, I will never get one;)
And I rather choose PS3 (if everything was cheaper)
than Xbox360 because of the games.
Um... like what games are better on PS3 than XBox 360...

Anyways, I really want a 360, but I don't want to spend money on it. :D Better than a PS3 money wise though. It's very appealing to me.

I'm waiting for Halo 3 (SICK GAME!!, Check out some ss) and currently enjoying PS3

Had it since launch day, last year. Absolutely love XBox Live. No other console can even come close to the integration between live and games. If only Nintendo will learn a few things about online gaming from Microsoft.

ABC said:
Had it since launch day, last year. Absolutely love XBox Live. No other console can even come close to the integration between live and games. If only Nintendo will learn a few things about online gaming from Microsoft.

Basically all there is to say about the 360.

ABC said:

Nintendo does have an online service, in the form of NintendoWiFi. Both the good and bad part of this is that it is a proprietary service, and thus has deviated significantly from alot of the established conventions of online gaming (logging on does not take you directly to a list of servers, players can be selectively connected with through the "friend code" function, and the games are played with a relatively low number of players as opposed to alot of other online multiplayer games).

If Nintendo could adopt a some more conventional approaches towards the modelling of their online services, while still keeping it fast and free, it could prove to be wildly successful (as well as adequate punishment for the dishonourable disconnectors).

Back