do you have a 360?

do/did/will you have a 360?

• Total voters
I know..my bad. My girl wanted to watch the TV and I was pissed cuz I was talking to myself. It really makes you feel stupid!!! I'm getting better though. Pretty soon I'll be shoving grenades up your a$$!!!

Edit:Yo!! They put the Rainbow 6 Vegas MP demo on Live!!!

Last edited:
mikewill57 said:
I know..my bad. My girl wanted to watch the TV and I was pissed cuz I was talking to myself. It really makes you feel stupid!!! I'm getting better though. Pretty soon I'll be shoving grenades up your a$$!!!

Edit:Yo!! They put the Rainbow 6 Vegas MP demo on Live!!!

Oh sweet, I played the single-player and it was amazing. Can't wait to pwn you in that too.

Equis said:
i want one but i decide to put the wii ahead if i dnt get the wii now ill get a 360

Get both bro. I wouldn't be able to chose between one or the other. Not to mention that a second hand 360 is fairly cheep now.

My answer: NO

And I don't wanna have a piece of SHlT in my house, I think the wii is just perfect, and the 360 looks so bad...

Thats why microsoft is already doing his next-gen console after the 360 at this moment...

If you are going to buy one, you're wasting your money then

He'll yes I got a 360 and its super awsome ill choose wii and 360 anyday.
My gamer tag is psychopathetic add me

Arcadium said:
My answer: NO

And I don't wanna have a piece of SHlT in my house, I think the wii is just perfect, and the 360 looks so bad...

Thats why microsoft is already doing his next-gen console after the 360 at this moment...

If you are going to buy one, you're wasting your money then

Wow! That was THE most educated argument I have ever seen. Everyone... everyone listen up... you must listen to this guy, he knows his ****.

^Is making me really want a 360:(
I plan on getting one probably sometime next summer, when I have a steady job again and when...it has a few more great games like GoW. I just went to EBGames today (picked up Red Steel:D) and asked if they were taking Halo 3 preorders and they said half of their preorders have already been taken up for the Legendary version (the one with the helmet), which I think I'm nerdy enough to actually get.

I'm glad I've waited, however, because the first batch of almost any console tends to have bugs (except those made by Nintendo. No, I'm not a fanboy, it's just the honest truth and everyone knows it). I think if the Splinter Cell series had stayed an Xbox exclusive, there would be a lot more Xboxs and Xbox 360s sold.

I got a 360 a few months back. Definitely one of the best consoles for quite a while, and already there's a few cool games. I don't have Gears of War yet though.

NatetheGreat -

Sure its good to get a 360 but if you want to play most of the games you'll need a HD tv because trying to read text in the games on a standard TV is just too difficult. I tried to play dead rising and you start off easy but the text is waay to hard to read at a distance on a standard tv.

Halo is a good game but I never opted to buy it or play it more at a friends house because of the controller configuration. Two joysticks for one character. That's bloody confusing. It was the main reason why I lost so many times on multiplayer mode.

I've also played metroid prime, which is as good as Halo and has a much easier to control controller layout. Why is it the standard for many FPS to utilise two joysitck configuration?

I'm a bit doubtful about the Wii motion sensitivity having the potential to replace the two joystick config found on most FPS and leave it with one joystick used for moving and aiming the Wiimote at the screen.

linkzeldagame said:
NatetheGreat -

Sure its good to get a 360 but if you want to play most of the games you'll need a HD tv because trying to read text in the games on a standard TV is just too difficult. I tried to play dead rising and you start off easy but the text is waay to hard to read at a distance on a standard tv.

Halo is a good game but I never opted to buy it or play it more at a friends house because of the controller configuration. Two joysticks for one character. That's bloody confusing. It was the main reason why I lost so many times on multiplayer mode.

I've also played metroid prime, which is as good as Halo and has a much easier to control controller layout. Why is it the standard for many FPS to utilise two joysitck configuration?

I'm a bit doubtful about the Wii motion sensitivity having the potential to replace the two joystick config found on most FPS and leave it with one joystick used for moving and aiming the Wiimote at the screen.
Yeah, if I could afford an HDTV I would, but can't yet. My 27" tube TV has component inputs which help quite a bit and I really haven't had trouble reading anything on it.

As for Halo, if you don't like Halo's controls, you must dislike quite a lot of FPSs since the majority of them, as you say, are made this way. When I played Metroid Prime for GC I thought it was interesting, but the controls were god-awful. Seriously, I need to be able to move with one hand and aim with the other. Still, the wiimote/nunchuk combo will really be the best because it will feel like you're actually aiming a gun for a change. If the next Metroid had the same controls as the GC, I probably wouldn't even consider picking it up, to be honest.:D

Back