do you have a 360?

do/did/will you have a 360?

• Total voters
Hmmm yeah... I did have a look at Metroid Prime Corruption control layout and configuration on the Wiimote - aim by pointing the Wiimote at the screen (Similar to Zelda) and move with the Nunchuck. From what I've read the people who tested Metroid when it came out as a demo for the Wii complained about the moving the aiming screen with the Wiimote - a tad bit laggy in response. i'm sure Retro studios have fixed that up by now. So far that's all I know about Metroid Prime Corruption.

Yeah the controls were a bit awful in Metroid Prime 1 and 2 since it required you to use every single button on the GC to execute many weapons and items.

I hate to say this to many fans of FPS but I'll only play them again if the dual joystick configuration is removed from the system. This is what I'm looking forward to with the Wii.

i think i might buy a 360 than the wii!! cant get PS3 because my brother is getting it :(

wiicanchangetheworld said:
No, I will never get one;)
And I rather choose PS3 (if everything was cheaper)
than Xbox360 because of the games.

then why do you have gears of war on your signature? :eek:ut:

Yuu said:
then why do you have gears of war on your signature? :eek:ut:

May I say to wiicanchangetheworld...

124539_1.jpg

Of course! Right now I'm playing Tony Hawk's Project 8... MAN, that game is fun as hell and awesome!

Im getting the 360 latter on down the line after Halo 3 hits shelves

i have one... its a great system.... i'm glad i also bought a wii too.. both systems are diffferent and give you a different experience.... so yea, both are excellent...

I got my 360 at launch and loved it ever since. GoW is friggin awesome. Xbox Live is a must if you have one though, without it you're missing 75% of the experience IMO.

baught it for my son for this christmas and the same day picked up a wii for myself lol but my son loves wii sports lol hope he likes the 360 cause the wii is mines lol

I just got a 360 the other day. Gears of War really is amazing graphically, even on my standard tube TV. I've ordered a cable to connect it up to my pc monitor for better resolution. Dead Rising is cool as well. But I will say this - Good graphics do not a good game make. One of the games I'd most like to play is Okami for PS2 but my PS2 bit the dust a few months ago. Will wait and see what games come out for the Wii. At the moment I'd only be buying a Wii for Super Mario Galaxy, Smash Bros and Zelda. I'm unimpressed with a lot of the launch games to be honest.

Back